St Paul's Home

Independent Living Reviews for St Paul's Home

Nursing Home Reviews for St Paul's Home

May 10, 2016

By DeniseESYUI

My dad was in St. Paul’s until he passed away. The location was good, and it had just been renovated. I liked the building and everything. When my father went to the hospital, he lived in a rehab then moved to memory care in the same location. From there, he can go to nursing care or do assisted living. It was a huge facility, and I liked it. placed him in there because, I thought, if his condition got worst, he would go to a nursing home or if he got better, he could go to the assisted living. Unfortunately, that did not happen. The dining area was nice and open. I liked that the visitors are welcome. It was a big, open area and very clean. The staff was very good and very accommodating, including a physical therapist and social worker. The nurses were accommodating.

November 25, 2015

By Anne115789750

My uncle was in St. Paul’s for a month. It's a beautiful, brand-new facility, but it was very expensive. The staff was very good and cared about the patients.

September 01, 2011

By Texas daughter in-law

My mother-in-law is in St. Paul indepedent living facilty in Belleville Il. Ajoining the independent living is an assisted living and Nursing Home. My mother-in law visited many facility's prior to this choice. The one thing that helped her make the decision on St. Pauls was the 'homey feeling". The apartment is set up to fulfill her needs, as she uses a walker. She is on ground floor and is able to have a patio(small) out of her bedroom. Moderately priced facility. Food is consistent, the dining room serves lunch and dinner, breakfast she is able to make in her fully equipped kitchen. In the independent living area their are approximately 65 tenants. She has been thier for 10 months and has grown to appreciate the convenience of the facility.

Services and Amenities of St Paul's Home

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Church Related
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About St Paul's Home

St Paul's Home is a senior living provider in Belleville, Illinois that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact St Paul's Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of St Paul's Home