Four Fountains Convalescent Center

Reviews of Four Fountains Convalescent Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Four Fountains Convalescent Center

October 03, 2014

By cheri58

Where to begin...i can not say 1 positive thing about this place....our mother with dementia broke her hip and had to do rehab here...a nightmare from the minute the medical transport stuck her in her room and walked away...No. way should our elderly in this country be treated with such non-caring attitudes. My sisters and father an i stayed round the clock because we did not trust that the could keep her safe...speaking of staff there were far too few ofthem...then lets talk food..one evening for dinner she was brought a balogna and cheese sandwich...if you are considering this facility please stop and think twice about your loved one...we had no choice at the time but want others to know...by the way the only reason i gave one star is because sight won't let you leave it blank....

March 12, 2013

By Howdydoody

Wonderful staff. Wonderful care. Thank you to everyone who got my mom home safely to me. I've been in a lot of facilities in my day doing volunteer work. The staff here are absolutely wonderful to their residents.

April 11, 2012

By 1Angel

One of my grandparents was a patient at this facility and the experience was not positive when dealing with placing an elderly member of your family in a facility. The staff to patient ratio seemed to be very low as we had to have a family member there most of the time. When we first arrived, there was blood matter on the floor and the staff did not seem so concerned about getting this off the floor which was a red flag. In addition, my family member was sent to this facility from the hospital with a respiratory device and the staff did not even place this device on the family member until we demanded this as her breathing was quite labored. There also seemed to be 1 nurse on duty in our hall and she seemed to be overwhelmed with the needs of the patients. This facility could use more experienced staff at the very least.

About Four Fountains Convalescent Center

Four Fountains Convalescent Center is a senior living provider in Belleville, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Four Fountains Convalescent Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Four Fountains Convalescent Center