Clare Oaks

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

825 Carillon Drive, Bartlett, IL 60103
Clare Oaks (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Clare Oaks

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Clare Oaks

June 26, 2013

By Leslie16

We went to Clare Oaks and we really like the facility. It was my first choice. The place was very nice and very clean. They have enough staff which were wonderful and very knowledgeable. Everybody was very nice. They showed us around and I was very impressed. They seemed to be a very caring facility. Their shared rooms have a dividing wall. They did have different activities happening every day whether it was going somewhere or doing something within the place. They also have movies, library time, parties, and get togethers.

July 28, 2011

By Christine73

My folks looked at many places around the area before deciding on Claire Oaks. They will be moving in next week and so far, although the move has been stressful for them, the staff has been wonderful. The staff has always made the time to meet with them and spend time going over all the paperwork. When we visit, not only do the people in management welcome them but anyone we see from custodians to food service personnel greet them with a smile and kind word. Phone calls have been returned the same day, even when no one knows the answer, they return the call to assure my parents they are wokring on it.The buidling itself is immaculate, the grounds well kept, and the aparments and corridors bright and cheerful.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (10) See fewer reviews

About Clare Oaks

Refund Plans: 90% of Entrance Fee. Priority access to Assisted Living and Nursing Care on discounted Fee-For-Service basis.

Map of Clare Oaks