Jennings Terrace - Assisted Living

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

275 S. LaSalle Street, Aurora, IL 60505
Jennings Terrace - Assisted Living (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Jennings Terrace - Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Jennings Terrace - Assisted Living

May 06, 2015

By Doni1

I was given the tour by the director at Jennings Terrace. They had individual rooms, and you could rent a single room or a double room. It's a very nice place, it's well staffed, and it's very clean. They had excellent dining rooms.

August 06, 2014

By Sheryl9

I would say Jennings Terrace was a good facility. My sister lived there for six weeks. It was very clean. It was very large. I was impressed. The director was really helpful. The facility was very large, but the people seemed well cared for and friendly. However, they didn't have private rooms, and that was one of our drawbacks. They only had semi-privates. Otherwise, the rooms were very nice. Nevertheless, Jennings Terrace was very clean. I visited both independent and assisted living. One best thing about them is that they decided that my sister needed a little bit more medical than assisted living. The facility was also really nice because they had a little sitting room and a bedroom and a bath in each room, which I thought was a very nice layout. They weren't exceptionally large rooms, but still with nice space.

Independent Living Reviews for Jennings Terrace - Assisted Living

May 12, 2015

Jennings Terrace was built in 1965, so it is quite dated. It is clean and nice, but it is an older facility, so it is more dated. It is well kept, and the people were very nice and very kind. The rooms are very small, and the bathrooms are tiny. You could have two rooms if you want with the bathroom in the middle. The outside wall is concrete black and not like your pretty dry wall. It is clean, and the people were accommodating and so nice, but it didn't feel homey. It felt more like an institution type of thing. I give the people an excellent rating, but the place itself I'd give about a three.

Nursing Home Reviews for Jennings Terrace - Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Jennings Terrace - Assisted Living

• Overall:
  • Medicare Provider Number: 14A539
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Other
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Jennings Terrace - Assisted Living

Jennings Terrace - Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Aurora, Illinois that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care. Contact Jennings Terrace - Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Jennings Terrace - Assisted Living