Bright Oaks of Aurora

Reviews of Bright Oaks of Aurora

Assisted Living Reviews for Bright Oaks of Aurora

July 17, 2017

By Cheryl

I really like Bright Oaks of Aurora a lot. It's a beautiful and brand new facility. It's one of the few which has a 2-bedroom apartment, which is what I would need for both my parents. I met the director and his wife and they spent quite a bit of time with me, which was impressive. I really liked what she had to say, especially their philosophy about stimulating the brain and having the kind of activities that would really help seniors stay more active and possibly improve. The rooms are beautiful, and if both my parents were there and one of them died or had to be moved, they can just shut the door to one of the bedrooms and my other parent could stay in their place. Everything's new and they're lovely. They have large bathrooms, you can see the river, and there are lots of trees which you can see through the windows. The first floor is really beautiful and there's a little café, a lounge area, and a fireplace. I like that they train everyone no matter what their position in caring for dementia -- everybody from maintenance to the kitchen. It made me feel good and I would really recommend it. It's very impressive and the dining room is lovely. The place is immaculate and beautiful.

March 27, 2017

By Pene

Bright Oaks of Aurora is brand new. It just opened. They claim that they’re situated on the river, but there is rubble and brush along the river, then there is a road that you take to get to the entrance of their property. When you first come in the building, the lobby and the entrance feel like a cheap hotel. I didn’t like the location. As far as I could see, there was absolutely no grounds outside you could go to. All I saw was parking lot and a hill, and up the hill was a halfway house for women. I wouldn’t feel very good about living there. The guy was so rude. He dismissed me before I saw everything. He wanted to give me a brochure even after he told me that I wasn’t suitable. I would not go there. Just his attitude was enough to turn me away. I went by a lounge area on the way to see the room that he showed me, but there was no one in it. I asked him where everybody was, and he said they were in various places, but I didn’t see any people anywhere. He took me up to see one of the rooms; it was small but a little more pleasant. There was no wall space left in that bedroom, and the furniture in it was small. I have an oversized hospital bed and a lift chair. I would not have fit in that place if I wanted to.

October 24, 2016

By Bill544242

Our move to Bright Oaks couldn’t have been nicer; the staff was very interested in knowing exactly what the situation was so they could be properly watchful. She was only there for less than 2 weeks. It is new, beautiful, very clean, and kept up very well.

Memory Care Reviews for Bright Oaks of Aurora

Questions about Bright Oaks of Aurora

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Bright Oaks of Aurora. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Ideal resident, 62 and older, needing care options for AL and MC. favorite things to do, crafts, music, entertainment, remain active, exercise programs, pet therapy.

What programs or activities does Bright Oaks of Aurora offer to enrich residents' well-being?

P/T on site, exercise programs, spiritual, vocational, wellness, intellectual programs.

What places are near Bright Oaks of Aurora or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

We over-look the Fox River and minutes from Downtown Aurora. Near Amita Hospital, near local rehab. Cinemark Tinseltown USA Movie Theatre .04 miles away.

What transportation services does Bright Oaks of Aurora offer to assisted living residents?

Bus transportation specific to each resident needs when available.

Costs for Bright Oaks of Aurora

Services and Amenities of Bright Oaks of Aurora

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $3000

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Bright Oaks of Aurora

Beautiful, modern yet cozy Assisted Living and Memory Care nestled on the Fox River just a mile from downtown Aurora.

Once you become a family member at Bright Oaks you will always be a family member. We strive to build lasting connections.

Map of Bright Oaks of Aurora