Alden Horizon

Reviews of Alden Horizon

Independent Living Reviews for Alden Horizon

January 18, 2015

By Sr. Citizen

I live in the villas at Alden Horizon. I have lived in this unit since it was built. Spring of 2000. It is a lovely 775 ft one bedroom, handicapped accessible unit. Maintenance is done promptly, snow is shoveled/plowed immediately, grounds are kept beautifully. Management does everything it can for us. Bus to grocery stores weekly and other shopping. Activities going on every day. Election voting is done for 4 precincts on our premises. We have a beauty shop and restaurant right here on campus. There is a drug store just outside the entrance to our complex and they deliver to our doors. AND many more conveniences.

June 15, 2014

By Annette12

I was very impressed with Alden Horizon. I especially like the area because it feels safe within the complex. The main room that I went into had a little library in it. The houses are connected in a semi-circle and some are priced very reasonably, but they have other options too, depending on what you want.

October 14, 2013

By Cheryl M

It was huge facility. They had apartments with kitchens. They had a bus that took them around for groceries and things

Costs for Alden Horizon

Photos of Alden Horizon

Services and Amenities of Alden Horizon

About Alden Horizon

Alden Horizon Senior Living Community is part of the dynamic Alden of Waterford Continuing Care Retirement Community for individuals age 62 and better. The senior living community offers the services and amenities of a fine resort along with a lifestyle rich in social, recreational and cultural opportunities. With 98 units, Alden Horizon residents have a choice of apartment or villa living.

Residents also have peace of mind knowing that if their health needs ever change, even temporarily, they can remain on the campus for rehabilitation services and assisted living. Such a full continuum of care right in the neighborhood makes living at Alden Horizon convenient and carefree.

Map of Alden Horizon