Homestead Assisted Living

Reviews of Homestead Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Homestead Assisted Living

January 06, 2017

By Madame

We placed my 90 year old mother in the new Homestead assisted living a few months ago. We were worried that she would be homesick for her home. But it appears that she is happy as a clam there. She loves the fact that she has a button around her neck that she can push to get someone to help her or bring her a coke. The food is good and they have snacks and drinks when ever she likes. They do a good job to watch out for her. She says that they are genuinely loving and kind to her. She loves that. She feels safe there and doesn't have to worry about all of life's problems other than taking care of herself. They help her shower and bring in her meds on time. They do her laundry and clean her room. She has made friends there with the staff and other residents. We as a family can come eat with her if we want to or we can bring food in, and eat with her in a private room. Her studio is just perfect for her. It has a small kitchen area and a huge bathroom. The facility common area is absolutely gorgeous with fireplaces and large screen TV's. There are activities and "field trips" everyday like going to bear world. The owners and staff will bend over backwards to make you and your elderly parent happy. We know if she falls or something happens she has immediate help. We couldn't be happier.

August 22, 2015

I've already placed my grandmother at the Homestead. I chose them because they are closer to where I live, so I can go and visit with her on a regular basis, and also because they are really a small facility, so I feel comfortable that she will get the care that she deserves.

October 13, 2012

By tyler72us

I really like the look and the feel of the facility. Seemed a bit smallish but I noticed that the employees seemed to enjoy what they were doing and the elderly I talked to were actually quite friendly and all seemed happy with the facility. Had a very "new" and "well kept" feel about the 2 buildings I visited (there were 3 total buildings). Was able to talk to the owner and he was a very friendly happy guy who just loved what he did. The area administered I talked to to be a kind of rushed and hurried guy, but decent enough. The facility didn't have much outside walking room, so I found that to be kind of a draw back. It had a very calm a relaxed atmosphere. The facility was very open to allowing religious services be conducted on a weekly basis if needs be, which is good considering the highly Christian area in which it's located.

Photos of Homestead Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Homestead Assisted Living

• Companion Suites: Yes
  • Condos Townhomes
  • Housing Extra: 60 Beds

• Features Extra: Ice Cream Parlor, Laundry Facilities, Emergency Call Pendant For Each Individual Resident

• Technology Extra: Computerized Monitoring And Medical Charting

• Activities Extra: Fishing, Carriage Rides, Four Wheeling, Trips To Yellowstone, Lds Temple Trips, Billiard And Game Room

• Special Diets

• Staff Patient Ratio: Memory Care: Higher Staff To Resident Ratio
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Range Of Services Extra: Regular Wellness Checks By A Certified Nurse, Moving Crew, Concierge Services, Fall Management

Types of care

• Memory Care Training
  • Ethics

• State Licenses: RC-1123

About Homestead Assisted Living

Accommodation, compassion, integrity and hard work are our core values. We pledge as a business and its employees that we will hold to these values in all transactions and interactions we have, and we will provide quality service with a smith to all that we come in contact with.

Here are just some of the amenities we offer to help ensure the comfort of each resident; fully furnished rooms, rooms available with full bath and kitchenette, rooms for couples, cable TV and Internet included, phone hookup, transportation available, religious services, beautician services and horse drawn carriage rides!

We have wonderful, caring, knowledgeable nurses here at the Homestead Assisted Living. A registered nurse is available twenty-four hours a day. Regular wellness checkups are provided as well as extra needed follow up assessments. Nurses provide medication management and nursing oversight.

Memory Care: A complete unit is dedicated to meet particular needs of patients who require memory assistance. A safe environment is provided in which your loved one may enjoy activities in privacy or with other residents. Nurse aides are trained in appropriate safety measures, re-orienting techniques, and activities to provide a comfortable environment for all residents

Map of Homestead Assisted Living