Homestead Assisted Living

Reviews of Homestead Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Homestead Assisted Living

October 13, 2012

By tyler72us

I really like the look and the feel of the facility. Seemed a bit smallish but I noticed that the employees seemed to enjoy what they were doing and the elderly I talked to were actually quite friendly and all seemed happy with the facility. Had a very "new" and "well kept" feel about the 2 buildings I visited (there were 3 total buildings). Was able to talk to the owner and he was a very friendly happy guy who just loved what he did. The area administered I talked to to be a kind of rushed and hurried guy, but decent enough. The facility didn't have much outside walking room, so I found that to be kind of a draw back. It had a very calm a relaxed atmosphere. The facility was very open to allowing religious services be conducted on a weekly basis if needs be, which is good considering the highly Christian area in which it's located.

Photos of Homestead Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Homestead Assisted Living

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: RC-815

About Homestead Assisted Living

Accommodation, compassion, integrity and hard work are our core values. We pledge as a business and its employees that we will hold to these values in all transactions and interactions we have, and we will provide quality service with a smith to all that we come in contact with.

Here are just some of the amenities we offer to help ensure the comfort of each resident; fully furnished rooms, rooms available with full bath and kitchenette, rooms for couples, cable TV and Internet included, phone hookup, transportation available, religious services, beautician services and horse drawn carriage rides!

We have wonderful, caring, knowledgeable nurses here at the Homestead Assisted Living. A registered nurse is available twenty-four hours a day. Regular wellness checkups are provided as well as extra needed follow up assessments. Nurses provide medication management and nursing oversight.

Memory Care: A complete unit is dedicated to meet particular needs of patients who require memory assistance. A safe environment is provided in which your loved one may enjoy activities in privacy or with other residents. Nurse aides are trained in appropriate safety measures, re-orienting techniques, and activities to provide a comfortable environment for all residents

Map of Homestead Assisted Living