Streamside Assisted Living & Memory Care

Streamside Assisted Living & Memory Care (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Streamside Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Streamside Assisted Living & Memory Care

March 29, 2015

Streamside is very good; it is equal to others that I looked at but the selling factor is that it was not far from my home. The room and the dining room were excellent. There was a little kitchenette on the right hand of the room. They have studios and they have 1 bedrooms, and I think they even have a two bedroom. I chose the one bedroom because it had a little kitchenette on the right hand side, a sink, and a countertop. There was a little small living room area, and there was a bedroom off at the living room area and a pretty good size bathroom. I wouldn’t rate it a 5 because they have no social worker on staff, and there were some complications with getting her medicines moved. Had those things not occurred, I probably would give it a 5. I think they were in the process of a new administrator, and I think they did have improved a great deal since the transition of new administrator. They have a new nurse and they are working on it. Reason I chose Streamside is because of the proximity to where I live.

Costs for Streamside Assisted Living & Memory Care

Photos of Streamside Assisted Living & Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Streamside Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Assisted Living Starting At: $2000/month

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

About Streamside Assisted Living & Memory Care

In a market dominated by national chains, Streamside is proud to be a locally owned and operated assisted living center in Nampa, ID. Streamside is owned by William and Nancy Hines who set out in 1991 to create assisted living facilities of uncompromising care and quality. At Streamside we consider it a privilege to care for our residents and support their families.

Assisted Living is a unique combination of residential housing, personalized services, and health care. It is designed to respond to the individual needs of senior adults who need help with activities of daily living, but who do not need the skilled medical care provided in a nursing home. Assisted living care promotes maximum independence and dignity for each resident, and encourages the involvement of a resident’s family, neighbors, and friends.

Streamside offers two unique Memory Care settings:

The main building for residents who want larger apartments.

The other building, which is designed to mimic a home environment, includes private bedroom suites, open kitchens, family rooms, and secure outdoor areas.

Streamside Assisted Living offers a supportive and peaceful atmosphere dedicated to the special care of individuals suffering from dementia, memory loss, and other related issues. For all Streamside buildings, we have specially trained staff on alert and ready to provide care 24/7. Our staff includes certified nursing assistants, a licensed and registered nurse, and a state-licensed administrator.

All in all, care at Streamside is provided in a safe, secure, and giving environment—where family members are always encouraged to participate. It is important to us that our residents call Streamside home.

Map of Streamside Assisted Living & Memory Care