MorningStar of Idaho Falls

MorningStar of Idaho Falls (844) 334-3818

Reviews of MorningStar of Idaho Falls

Assisted Living Reviews for MorningStar of Idaho Falls

June 21, 2015

My mother is in Morningstar. It is very good, clean, and very homey. They have an outside area for gardens. They have game rooms and a library. They show movies. They have someone come in and do their hair if they want. They have a shuttle that takes them to a couple of stores and to their doctors' appointments. They have ice cream socials and church services. We are very satisfied. They are very good, and they check on her.

August 26, 2014

By Lovely Lady 0000321

We visited Morningstar. I liked it. I think it was nice. It’s more independent than senior living and actual assisted living. They didn’t have an available room at that time and it was more expensive. It was clean, nice, and fairly spacious. The people who I met seemed nice. They were very helpful. I think he would be okay there.

August 30, 2012

By rastamonsta

The facility seems nice and clean. It has lots of activities for the residents and a shuttle to go around town. The kitchen staff really seems to care about the residents and my grandparents and gives them special things that they like to eat. When we went there, our kids loved playing with the pool table and shuffleboard in the common areas. Even going for a walk in the facility was pleasant.

About MorningStar of Idaho Falls

MorningStar of Idaho Falls is a senior living provider in Idaho Falls, Idaho that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact MorningStar of Idaho Falls for more details on services and rates.

Map of MorningStar of Idaho Falls