Paramount Parks

Reviews of Paramount Parks

Assisted Living Reviews for Paramount Parks

December 25, 2012

By HQuinzell

At Paramount Parks Assisted Living Center, I found a lot that I liked about their facility. I went there to visit a few of the elderly people there and loved how the staff members were so friendly and welcoming to both the guests and to me. There is a game room, an open kitchen area, and much more. The rooms for the residents are quite nice as well; lots of space and a window to look out of (from what I saw anyway). The staff members were very responsible and caring to the residents when I went, which helped make the atmosphere calming and serene. There are large televisions for the residents to watch in the main lounging area and bathrooms in each resident's room. The residents all seemed very happy and seemed to enjoy their time there. It was an overall pleasant assisted living center; not at all gloomy like a couple I have seen in the past.

About Paramount Parks

Paramount Parks is a senior living provider in Eagle, Idaho that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Paramount Parks for more details on services and rates.

Map of Paramount Parks