Salmon Creek

Salmon Creek (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Salmon Creek

Independent Living Reviews for Salmon Creek

August 16, 2015

I liked everything about Salmon Creek. It was a very nice, clean, open facility. The people were very accommodating. I was very impressed with it.

June 15, 2014

Salmon Creek is a lovely looking facility. It's small but it’s nice inside. The people seem very friendly. I think I went there twice, once during Christmas (we were given a poinsettia to take home) and once when I went with a lady friend. They showed us a couple of apartments and I don’t think they have garages. They have a beautiful dining room with a grand piano in it. Somebody played the piano and we had something to eat. They have a very good chef. They also have a beauty parlor in there. They have their own van so they can take everybody shopping and to doctor’s appointments. They have exercise classes for seniors every day.

August 13, 2013

By John66570250

They gave my friend his first four months at half price in Salmon Creek. He got a one bedroom for the price of a studio type, and this included three meals and linen laundry. The facility is also fairly new. Last time I talked to him he said everything is going well so far. It's near a medical facility and a school but apart from that, there are no other facilities nearby.

July 17, 2012

By Carol9

It was a nice a place and the price is very reasonable. They have a very excellent living environment. My mother in law got a studio apartment that has a little kitchen and a bedroom. She has her private bathroom in there. Their studios could have one bedroom or two-bedrooms and they got various sizes of apartments. They have a lot of activities that she enjoys. She is also provided 3 meals a day so she doesn't have to worry about cooking. Everyday she considers herself very lucky to be there. We are all very happy to have found Salmon Creek.

Services and Amenities of Salmon Creek

• Hiking Trails

• Pets: All Pets

About Salmon Creek

Salmon Creek is a senior living provider in Boise, Idaho that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Salmon Creek for more details on services and rates.

Map of Salmon Creek