MorningStar of Boise

MorningStar of Boise (844) 334-3818

Reviews of MorningStar of Boise

Assisted Living Reviews for MorningStar of Boise

September 22, 2014

We selected MorningStar. Their facilities were very nice. The rooms had high ceilings. We selected a suite with two bedrooms. It was very well appointed and very nice. They had things that were interesting and seemed to fit in with our particular needs better than the others we visited.

May 22, 2014

Morning Star is in the vicinity of where my dad was placed. They were helpful when we moved my mom, with getting things done, like mirrors and extra storage shelves, which was nice. My mom's been mostly satisfied with the food. They had a nice Easter brunch that included the family. That was really nice. They have everything, like Wii tennis, aerobics, mall trips, and they put out a daily sheet of the daily activities, which my mom finds really useful. They also have study groups. The location was the deciding factor.

Independent Living Reviews for MorningStar of Boise

Photos of MorningStar of Boise

About MorningStar of Boise

MorningStar of Boise is a senior living provider in Boise, Idaho that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact MorningStar of Boise for more details on services and rates.

Map of MorningStar of Boise