Heritage Assisted Living of Boise

Heritage Assisted Living of Boise (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Heritage Assisted Living of Boise

Assisted Living Reviews for Heritage Assisted Living of Boise

February 27, 2014

The staff I met inside the Heritage were very helpful, friendly, and answered all my questions. They were more than accommodating. The rooms were nice, clean, sunshiny, with a nice window. The apartments were very nice and updated. The whole facility seem very nice. They have games and pool, a library, and they do take them on outings throughout the town once or twice a month. There's also an available driver for doctor appointments. I did like the location because it was close to where I work and where I live. I didn't have any qualms about it.

March 01, 2012

By professordizz

Not being in to many assisted living homes i dreaded the thought of having to visit one. As i imagined i would walk in and the smell the stench of death and decay would hit my noise , followed by the moans of zombie like elderly integrating gating the staff on the where about of Roscoe or some grand child from long past. But to my surprise as i walked in it smeeled pleasent and inviting . the paint on the walls was calming and soothing and all the elderlery where socilizing with eatch other and or partipating in scheduled activies , if anything this place was like a resort everyone was happy the staff was very helpfull and caring . So with all do respect once i loose my last marble i will be happy to find myself in a place half as nice and enjoyable as Heritage Assisted Living.

Services and Amenities of Heritage Assisted Living of Boise

About Heritage Assisted Living of Boise

Heritage Assisted Living of Boise is a senior living provider in Boise, Idaho that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Heritage Assisted Living of Boise for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heritage Assisted Living of Boise