Edgewood Spring Creek

Reviews of Edgewood Spring Creek

Assisted Living Reviews for Edgewood Spring Creek

November 16, 2012

By kds1

Spring Creek Manor was a lovely facility with a very friendly staff. Close to a neighbourhood, the staff told me that they often receive visits from the neighbouring school children. The residents in the facility seemed very happy and had a nice living room area. This felt like a living room you would find in any neighbourhood, so I think this is a really nice touch. It doesn't feel like a "facility" but more like a comfortable house. The dining area had a combination feel of a clean kitchen and nicely decorated dining area, which gave a more homey feeling and everyone seemed to be happy. I did like that the residents could keep small companion dogs in their rooms and the facility did have a secure door, so residents have to have permission to leave. This is especially good for those with dementia and wandering tendencies. I believe that it would be improved if there were a few more independent living type things, like a garden plot my mother in law could use. She very much enjoys gardening. Other than that, I was very happy with what I saw.

Services and Amenities of Edgewood Spring Creek

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Edgewood Spring Creek

Edgewood Spring Creek is a senior living provider in Boise, Idaho that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Edgewood Spring Creek for more details on services and rates.

Map of Edgewood Spring Creek