Brookdale Boise Parkcenter Boise, ID

Brookdale Boise Parkcenter (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Brookdale Boise Parkcenter

Independent Living Reviews for Brookdale Boise Parkcenter

May 20, 2014

Villas at River Place was very nice. It's just that it's farther out than my mom wanted to be because she's doing daily driving to visit my father. So it was just too far away for her. The apartments are very nice and elegant. My sister and mom had lunch there, but I did not. The location is far away from the care facility that my father is in. But I personally like the location, being close to the river, and it was beautiful.

Photos of Brookdale Boise Parkcenter

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Boise Parkcenter

• Housing Extra: Cottages

About Brookdale Boise Parkcenter

Brookdale Boise Parkcenter provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.

Our Optimum Life® and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining, with fresh meals prepared by chefs trained in our own Culinary Arts Institute, and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program. These activities fill the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities highlighting different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Map of Brookdale Boise Parkcenter