Kalama Heights

Reviews of Kalama Heights

Independent Living Reviews for Kalama Heights

March 07, 2015

By Darlene24

I have spent some time there in Kalama Heights. My daughter lives in that area so I spent some time there, and I really liked it. It is a retirement home and assisted living facility both in the same facility. I spent ten days there, and I really loved it. It is very nice. They have a swimming pool and a Jacuzzi. They were just two blocks from the ocean which is very nice. The food was good, and the room was very nice. The room has a balcony, and it is a one bedroom. It is really a lovely place. The staff is just perfect. It couldn't have been better. It was wonderful. They just have everything you could possibly want to do there. It was just very nice. They have a bus service that takes people to the bank, the post office, the drugstore, and the mall. They have a room if you shoot pool. They have bingo and a little chapel with church service. They have all kind of activities there, and it was just lovely. I am looking forward to the time when I can go into this type of facility.

Costs for Kalama Heights

Photos of Kalama Heights

Services and Amenities of Kalama Heights

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

• About Kalama Heights

Kalama Heights is located in Kihei, HI, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Kalama Heights for a visit...and stay!

Map of Kalama Heights