Kalama Heights

Offers Independent Living

101 Kanani Rd, Kihei, HI 96753
Kalama Heights (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 1 day

Red Tag Special! Reduced rates on select apartments for new leases sign and move in by February 28th. Ask for details during your tour!

Reviews of Kalama Heights

Independent Living Reviews for Kalama Heights

August 21, 2017

By Lynn

Kalama Heights is lovely and very nice. The staff is very nice and great. The dining area is OK. It's not big, but it was in a beautiful location and had a beautiful pool. The rooms are fine and they feature a kitchenette.

March 22, 2016

By Georgianne1

Kalama Heights is where I would want to go when I retire. Everyone at Kalama was friendly. There weren't any angry faces, people rushing around, and no pressure from the sales people. It was so nice. I really wished my folks picked that one. The rooms were very nice and clean, and you could get your room furnished. It’s a beautiful location for exercise, lots of walking, and getting out. However, the price was a little unreachable for my folks.

November 29, 2015

By Cathy115464250

The people at Kalama Heights were all friendly, bright, and happy to help with anything. The eating area was very bright and well done. The rooms vary depending on footage, with full kitchens or kitchenettes. It was very comfortable depending on what you want, like studios or ones with full baths could accommodate wheelchairs. There were a lot of amenities. Meals are included in your rent and look very good. There's a laundry room, and they also change sheets once a week. It‘s quite pleasant and looked like you’d have amenities to help you if you need anything.

March 07, 2015

By Darlene24

I have spent some time there in Kalama Heights. My daughter lives in that area so I spent some time there, and I really liked it. It is a retirement home and assisted living facility both in the same facility. I spent ten days there, and I really loved it. It is very nice. They have a swimming pool and a Jacuzzi. They were just two blocks from the ocean which is very nice. The food was good, and the room was very nice. The room has a balcony, and it is a one bedroom. It is really a lovely place. The staff is just perfect. It couldn't have been better. It was wonderful. They just have everything you could possibly want to do there. It was just very nice. They have a bus service that takes people to the bank, the post office, the drugstore, and the mall. They have a room if you shoot pool. They have bingo and a little chapel with church service. They have all kind of activities there, and it was just lovely. I am looking forward to the time when I can go into this type of facility.

Costs for Kalama Heights

Photos of Kalama Heights

Services and Amenities of Kalama Heights

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Hardwood, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup, Walk In Tub

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Hot Tub

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Kalama Heights

Kalama Heights is located in Kihei, HI, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Kalama Heights for a visit...and stay!

Map of Kalama Heights