Insignia of Towne Lake

Reviews of Insignia of Towne Lake

Assisted Living Reviews for Insignia of Towne Lake

August 21, 2017

By Karen

I didn't care for Insignia of Towne Lake. I didn't taste the food, but it smelled bad and didn't look that good. The residents didn't seem happy, didn't want to talk, and seemed grumpy. One of the hallways smelled like urine. The staff was amazing, and the lady who did the tour was very nice and sweet. The prices were a little bit less.

April 29, 2014

By Doris22

Savannah Grand is very nice and very clean. They have smaller dining rooms, but they have two, and they have screened-in porches. You can sit right outside on the porch. They have 2-bedrooms, a large living room, and a bath. For the bath you can go in either from the bedroom or the living room. I went unannounced, they showed me around, and I enjoyed it. They even sent me a card thanking me for coming. They have a lot of activities, and they sent me a brochure.

December 01, 2013

We really like Savannah Grand for my brother. My brother likes this facility too. He was really impressed with it. We're very happy with that one but right now, there are some things that we're trying to deal with first. The place was very clean. Their courtyard was just fantastic! The facility itself was conveniently located as it was very close to my brother's children. They all live in the same area. The staff was very nice. The residents were happy and they're smiling all the time. They have a lot of good programs for them and that's great! They have bingo, wine-tasting night, parties, and once a month they go out to eat. They also have church there on Sunday and that's a good thing. There are a lot of different things there that we're very impressed with. We had lunch with them and food was very nice. We enjoyed it. Fish was the main thing for that day, but there were other things you can order. Then they have short-order menus like hotdogs, hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, etc. The dining area was really nice. They have all-white tablecloth and silverware and they would wait on them. It was just like walking into an upscale restaurant. Overall, this facility was the best one that I looked at and also the people there is what's going to get me because, if you're a resident there, and they are all smiles when they greet you, then everything must be okay.

September 27, 2011

By LiveLife1

My sister lived here and every time the family and i visited she had a smile on her face clean clothes shoes and just as happy as she could be. Whenever we would come she would always introduce me into that same CNA and tell me how the CNA was her bestfriend there and was always helping her look her best.

July 23, 2011

By Concerned Social Worker

This facility is easy to get to"”in a more upscale area of Woodstock. The building is designed in a square with a walking and sitting area in the center. And as you go through the interior, there are pictures of residents scattered throughout the common areas, which is a nice touch. The rooms are very spacious, although a bit small if two residents share. Every room has a private bath. As for food, few variations are offered. Residents generally have the same menu unless there is dietary some restriction. The activities offered are basic, although there are many offsite outings. The staff also encourages residents to go out into the community as appropriate. There is no specialized memory care at Savannah Grand, but those who need more care are allowed to hire in-home workers for help. One nice feature is an online newsletter that allows family members and others who are interested to keep in touch with the residents' happenings. Another huge advantage here is the executive director, who is very particular about matching residents with the specific care they need. She also is very hands-on in running the place"”making sure that visitors sign in at the desk to ensure security. The nurse's stations throughout the facility are not enclosed, so there is eye contact with residents and their comings and goings at all times. The executive director also requires staff to take ongoing training"”and there is very little turnover in their ranks. In fact, although the staff is mostly very young, you can see the love in their eyes when they care for residents, which is a huge plus. The cost is $2,200 per month and up.

Costs for Insignia of Towne Lake

• Activities Extra: Baking

• Home Sale Assistance

• Licenses: 008569

About Insignia of Towne Lake

At Insignia of Towne Lake, our mission is to provide the utmost in quality care for every living situation. That is why we offer a wide range of senior care options as well as personalized services to keep everyone healthy, active and engaged. We bring every possible comfort to our valued residents and guests so everyone is included in a schedule brimming with opportunities for a social, interesting lifestyle. Insignia of Towne Lake offers personal care options, respite care services and day services.

Personal Care

Forget the cold, institutionalized feel of other locations – we make every personal care experience one of warmth and independence. We offer every resident the attention they need with respect to their individuality and privacy, a long-term commitment that fosters wellbeing and stability. Insignia of Towne Lake associates can assist with everyday activities and mobility, giving each resident the care and dignity they deserve. We are capable in managing daily medication and getting residents to and from medical appointments, taking the worry out of transportation needs. At Towne Lake, we follow the rule of always treating others just as we would like to be treated.

Respite

It’s living_1true that from time to time, we could all use a little temporary help, whether it’s for a day, a weekend or a month. Insignia of Towne Lake is distinguished as a premier option for families or caregivers looking for attentive respite care services that give them the opportunity for time away or even just a break. Respite stays offer seniors the hospitality and convenience of a hotel or resort without the high expense or stress of extended travel.

Day Services

Insignia of Towne Lake also offers convenient day services to individuals looking for care or activity during the day. Do you or someone you care about want to fill their day with fun and companionship? Let us brighten up the week with the hospitality and services we provide for those that wish to stay the day with us.

We welcome you to the remarkable community of Insignia of Towne Lake, a spacious, comfortable residential area for senior living. Located in Woodstock, Georgia, Insignia of Towne Lake prides itself on the elegance and family-oriented care that abounds in the scenic “Towne Lake” area of Cherokee County.

Map of Insignia of Towne Lake