Avery Place

Avery Place (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Avery Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Avery Place

February 23, 2015

Avery Place (Winterville) is the only facility that would keep my husband’s parents together, and my husband’s mother has Alzheimer’s. What made us impressed was that it’s small and it’s closer to our home; it’s an assisted living place with a keypad lock door. The service is above and beyond, and it’s wonderful. It’s a wonderful environment, and for all the patients that they have there, it’s a friendly, homey environment. The size is an asset. They participate in church on Sunday afternoons, she wanted him to be on his side, and this facility is where she can be out of his sight, and they know everybody is watching her like a hawk. She interacts with the other residents there, and it’s good for the state of mind that she is in. We’re really very blessed to have found it.

July 19, 2014

By Selma2

We visited a room that was well decorated at Winterville, and that was very nice. The facility is neat and clean enough. The staff was very pleasant. The lady that I spoke to did a fantastic sales job, and that is what I thought I got from them: a sales talk. Overall, it was OK.

September 29, 2011

By mommyof21

My grandfather was a resident at the Winterville Retirement Center. My husband, kids and myself would go visit him 2 or 3 times a week. Every time we would walk in the front door we were greeted by the receptionist. All of the staff knew us by name and were very friendly. The facility encouraged family and friends to visit their loved ones often. My grandfather was pleased with the care he recieved there and so were we. His room was always clean, the bed was always made, and his laundry was washed, dried, folded and put away twice a week. There were several daily menus posted thru the facility, and family was always welcome to join their family member for a meal. The Winterville Retirement Center had residents ranging from independent care, to alzheimer patients. There's a seperate wing for the alzheimer residents which has code activated doors so that the residents couldn't wonder away from the facility.Once a month the staff would host a big birthday party for all the residents that had a birthday that month. Also, every day there's a daily devotional held in the activity room. It's one of the cleaner and better smelling facilities I've ever been in. The caregivers that work there are very polite and do a lot for the residents. All residents there recieve their medications at meal times and bedtime. We never heard of any of the residents or their family members having problems with the staff. I think that the Winterville Retirement Center is a great place to have a loved one go when the family can no longer take care of them anymore. Before my grandfather went to live there, I hated the idea of putting him in a "home", but once he got settled in and used to the new surroundindgs he was happy. I'm thankful to all the staff at the Winterville Retirement Center for being such loving, caring people, and for taking such good care of my loved one.

About Avery Place

Avery Place in Winterville, Georgia, offers a variety of services and programs, including Assisted Living, Alzheimer's Care Companion Living and Respite Care, to fulfill our residents' needs. Whether someone is active and likes to have a full social calendar, or prefers to relax and takes things more slowly, our varying levels of service and activities accommodate each resident's lifestyle.

Assisted Living residences at Avery Place offer seniors the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing atmosphere free of the daily worries associated with living alone. At Assisted Living Concepts, we provide a high level of service with a personal and caring touch.

Avery Place combines retirement living with comfort and luxury in a beautiful independent setting.

Map of Avery Place