Summer’s Landing of Warner Robins Senior Living Community

Offers Assisted Living and Independent Living

600 South Kimberly Road, Warner Robins, GA 31088
Summer’s Landing of Warner Robins Senior Living Community (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Summer’s Landing of Warner Robins Senior Living Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Summer’s Landing of Warner Robins Senior Living Community

December 24, 2013

By Mary76462550

Summer's Landing was the nicest one we visited. They have all three levels of care there. They have cottages with very nice rooms. They have a hospital, too. We did not meet the staff when we were shown around. We did not interact with anyone except one person, but we thought the place was wonderful. It was all new.

September 27, 2012

By Lovley

My aunt started living at Summer's Landing in 2011. She was diagnosed with breast cancer, and my grandmother felt this was the best place for her to be so that she will have the proper care that she needs. From visiting my aunt at this facility, I noticed that it is well kept and the employees are very friendly. The building is very nice and clean inside and outside. My aunt says she loves the food that is prepared for her and the food has nice presentation. The facility also keeps the seniors involved in activities. I have attended a Halloween party and Mother's Day with my aunt. The staff is very friendly and makes you feel very welcome, so that makes me feel good knowing she has caring people to be there for her when needed. As far as negative comments, I do not have any. So far so good. I am very satisfied with the facility and everything it has to offer to the seniors living there.

May 18, 2012

By Elisa1

I chose this place because it has a specific memory care area. It's clean. It just had a quiet environment. The people were active in there but they were quiet. I like the facility's layout. I love the size of my mother's room. It's big and it makes her feel like she's got plenty of space. There's a big bathroom that's wheelchair accessible although she doesn't use a wheelchair. The atmosphere stands out to me. I love the staff and I'm very pleased! I sure would recommend this place.

Independent Living Reviews for Summer’s Landing of Warner Robins Senior Living Community

About Summer’s Landing of Warner Robins Senior Living Community

Summer’s Landing of Warner Robins Senior Living Community is a senior living provider in Warner Robins, Georgia that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Summer’s Landing of Warner Robins Senior Living Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Summer’s Landing of Warner Robins Senior Living Community