Ashbrook Village

Ashbrook Village (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Ashbrook Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Ashbrook Village

August 29, 2014

Ashbrook is well-maintained, well-managed, and I was very impressed with all the people I talked to. The rooms seemed adequate and of decent size. The bathroom was set up nicely; you don’t have to step over anything. There was a lot of storage space for what they would need. The dining facility looks adequate and it does what it is intended to do. I liked the place and I would recommend it. The residents seemed happy and content.

January 17, 2014

By Debbie75645550

We went to Ashbrook Village. It was a fairly new and clean facility. We talked to the owner who was very helpful. He gave us literatures and showed us around. They had a new memory support in the Alzheimer's wing. It wasn't opened yet, but it was very nice looking. The assisted living part was very nice too. It was high-end and one of the more expensive ones but it would be a nice place to live. I liked the location and they had a good program of activities for the residents. They had a lot of different things. I would recommend them to others.

April 24, 2013

My wife and I were at Ashbrook Village Independent and Assisted Living. It was a quiet place. The staff were always present because there was an assisted living in the property. It was nice.

June 22, 2012

By jen83grant1

This facility has always been clean. The building appears to be fairly new and has been kept up nicely. The landscaping is nice. The indoor decor is inviting. It is located close to the hospital and most of the city's doctor offices which is convienant. The staff was always friendly and courteous. They are smiling and welcoming when you go in. The facility has several activities for the seniors to do to stay busy. Each day is something new. It is a gated community which makes my friend's family feel safe. Her grandmother is in the early stages of alzhiemer's. They have a chapel on site. I believe they also have someone their that does hair cuts and fixes it for the seniors. I have always enjoyed the visits. It feels more homely than like a facility. I would definetely recommend this assisted living home to anyone looking for a place to put their parents.

June 20, 2012

By Green Eyes

The reason my husband and I moved to the cottages is because we are planning for the future. Knowing my husband's health condition, he will one day require an Assisted Living Community and I can continue to live independently while he receives the care he needs from Ashbrook Village Assisted Living. It will be convenient for me and my entire family.

June 18, 2012

By Boss Man

When my mother moved into Ashbrook Village, she was totally immobile and unable to care for herself. She wasn't speaking and was unresponsive to us. Once she settled in at Ashbrook, an intimate, assisted living facility, staffed with a compassionate team, their first concern is that of their residents; she slowly became herself. It was amazing! Within the first week she was up and about, eating on her own and acclimating socially to her new neighbors. Each week she improved more and more until we had our mother back.

June 12, 2012

By Dusty62

I toured six Assisted Living Facilities before I made the decisiion to have my Aunt come to Ashbrook Village. The reason that helped me decide on Ashbrook was the cleanliness of the facility, the management and staff was very professional and the private suite and baths. I really liked the wide and open hallways and all the natural lighting. Now that my Aunt has been a resident for about a year, I know that I made the right decision because of the great care and love for her.

Independent Living Reviews for Ashbrook Village

Costs for Ashbrook Village

Photos of Ashbrook Village

Services and Amenities of Ashbrook Village

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pharma

• Home Sale Assistance

• Diet Extra: Special Needs Available (Diabetic, Kosher, Vegetarian, Etc.)

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• In Home Health

Payment options

• Check

• State Licenses: ASTC000296

About Ashbrook Village

Ashbrook Village Senior Living is a 55+ community located in the city of Villa Rica, Georgia, in Carroll County. Villa Rica sits on the ridgeline that separates the Chattahoochee and the Tallapoosa river basins. This charming town is located just 25 miles west of Downtown Atlanta. Ashbrook Village is conveniently located near Tanner Medical Center and offers one and two-bedroom Independent Living Cottages as well as Assisted Living and Memory Care Suites. All of our private apartments are surrounded by beautifully landscaped grounds that create an inviting atmosphere. Our community is designed to provide a sense of support and relaxation for seniors who want to enjoy their retirement.

At Ashbrook Village Senior Living, our residents enjoy beautifully appointed living spaces, delicious meals, engaging social activities, transportation, and personalized assistance and care. Ashbrook Village focuses on wellness and keeping residents as independent as possible by providing a tailored plan of assistance. With our safe living accommodations and 24-hour access to care staff, you can rest assured that you or your loved one is in good hands. It’s the assistance seniors need with all of the independence they want.

We do all we can to help every person in our care live safer, healthier, and happier lives. We have:
  • Customized levels of care
  • 24 hour supervision under the care of a licensed nurse
  • Daily and weekly housekeeping
  • Medication management
  • Emergency call system
  • Beauty and barber shop
  • Three delicious meals served daily with hydration and snacks
  • Concierge doctor along with podiatrist
  • Activites for all
  • Intimate sitting areas for small gatherings
  • Specialized memory care unit

Tranquil surroundings, Vaulted ceiling with floor to ceiling brick fireplace flanked by wall of windows and doors. Inviting outdoor spaces expertly landscaped with shrubs and flowers. Walking path for outdoor strolls. Covered drive-up entrance. Short-term respite care based on availability. Smoke detectors and sprinkle system in every room and hallway, and single-level building with spacious resident suites.

Map of Ashbrook Village