Christian City Conv Center

Reviews of Christian City Conv Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Christian City Conv Center

October 04, 2011

By lmcrayne

My best friend and I were visiting her grandfather that lived in Christian City. She was a little nervous to visit him in the nursing home, because she had the worst images in her mind of living in a nursing home. But after we got there her mind was easily put at rest. We saw her grandfather doing exercises in the activity room with the other residents. He was happy and laughing, even though he had to do his exercises from the wheel chair.The nurses came up and told us about the classes and how they do them each week and then they have a great social hour where they all drink coffee and eat cookies and doughnuts. We stayed for the social hour. Her grandfather seemed happy and had lots of the females attention and they were all so sweet together. We went back and visited him a few more times before he passed away. But I know he was happy living there for the short time he did.

September 30, 2011

By ariest322

My grandmother was put into Christian City Nursing home a few years ago and spent about a year in the facility. I would recommend Christian City to others who have special needs. My grandmother was diagnosed with Alzheimer, a disease that makes it very difficult for the person to care for their own needs due to memory loss. This particular place has a special floor for Alzheimer's patients which are excellent since they specialized in her needs. The staff was always friendly and helpful! They have activities they can participate in and a special TV room for socializing. They also provide an outdoor area for those who would like to go outside. They also have special wheel chairs and walkers for those who have difficulty getting around on their own. Upon visiting several faculties we discovered this was the best for her needs. Christian City has apartments, condos, assisted living, nursing home, a church, swimming pool, commons area, and activities daily. This is a wonderful place to consider when thinking of a place for older adults that need a little extra care or a lot of extra care. I would definitely recommend it!

About Christian City Conv Center

Christian City Conv Center is a senior living provider in Union City, Georgia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Christian City Conv Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Christian City Conv Center