Golden LivingCenter - Briarwood

Golden LivingCenter - Briarwood (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Golden LivingCenter - Briarwood

Nursing Home Reviews for Golden LivingCenter - Briarwood

April 16, 2015

My dad was in Golden Living Center for a month now. The staff was very nice, helpful, and knowledgeable. They took good care of him, and the rooms were nice. The food looked and smelled good. I saw what my dad was eating, and he said it tasted good. They have birthday parties, pizza parties, dances, bingo, and arts and crafts. The dining room was nice and clean. There were six people at each table where they can sit together.

February 26, 2015

By Cecelia4

I would recommend Golden Livingcenter. They have good people. They took very good care of my mom. They called every time she was doing something different or if she had anything that was out of the norm. If the doctor called, they recommended a medication. They kept me updated all the time. I never had to worry about them, and I could visit every time I want to. The door was locked, and you could not get in unless you have a code. It was very good. I liked the service that they gave us.

Photos of Golden LivingCenter - Briarwood

Services and Amenities of Golden LivingCenter - Briarwood

About Golden LivingCenter - Briarwood

Welcome to Golden LivingCenter - Briarwood, a skilled nursing facility located in Tucker, Georgia, less than three miles from Dekalb Medical Center. At our LivingCenter, we understand how important it is to return home as quickly and safely as possible after a surgery or hospital stay. For this reason, we offer short-term care in addition to our compassionate, quality long-term care. Our other services include physical, speech and occupational therapy, and wound care, all of which are offered six days a week. Residents and patients may also enjoy a variety of activities, including social clubs and group outings.

Map of Golden LivingCenter - Briarwood