Heritage Healthcare of Toccoa

Reviews of Heritage Healthcare of Toccoa

Nursing Home Reviews for Heritage Healthcare of Toccoa

March 22, 2016

By DM3

My dad is in a semi-private room at PruittHealth. Their staff is very helpful and careful; they have some very good workers there who keep the rooms clean and updated. Some meals are good and some are less appetizing. They seem to have some issues with preparing diets, and we had to repeatedly remind them before they straightened it out. Overall, they do well and work hard, but sometimes they are short staffed.

December 21, 2015

By Jill31

My uncle is in PruittHealth right now. They have a memory care unit; a lot of nursing homes don’t have memory care for Alzheimer’s or dementia patients. He has two other roommates. It’s high security, so you have to have codes to go in and out of any door, and there are plenty of nurses on staff. They’re well-staffed with very friendly and very helpful people. They play games like table ball where they throw the ball to each other, have a trivia game to sharpen their memory, and my uncle said they have a room with hand weights, like a strengthening room. I haven’t seen it, so I’m not sure how heavy the weights are, though I’m sure they’re not very heavy.

October 12, 2012

By Mike15

My grandmother has lived in Heritage Healthcare of Toccoa for 3 years. She moved there when she had a hip replacement and could no longer care for herself without a risk of falling. I have been visiting her regularly on Mondays and Thursdays since she was moved there. She is taken care of very well and I have no complaints regarding her care. The facility provides for regular activities for the residents including bingo and a book club.She initially had trouble adjusting to living in a long term care facility. Being in a new setting and meeting new people was initially difficult for her; however, her roommate quickly became good friends with her and has helped her to cope with the life change.Her nurses and CNAs treat her well and neither she nor myself have had any complaints with the way that they care for her. It was a difficult decision to make initially but with our families busy schedule we had to make the choice, and I believe that we made the right one. She has had no falls or incidence occur during her stay with the facility.

About Heritage Healthcare of Toccoa

Heritage Healthcare of Toccoa is a senior living provider in Toccoa, Georgia that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Heritage Healthcare of Toccoa for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heritage Healthcare of Toccoa