Southern Pines

Reviews of Southern Pines

Assisted Living Reviews for Southern Pines

March 27, 2014

By Joanna6

My mother is living at the Southern Pines now. The facility is very beautiful and clean. I like the people who work there. They are very kind, considerate, caring, and very efficient. My mother is crazy about their food. She eats more now that she has eaten for the last five years. They have lots of choices and everything is well prepared. The facility is very warm in terms of activities.

March 02, 2014

By Friend who cares

Although the facilities are beautiful, the administrator is not very involved with people who live there. There are things planned to do, but it is the same old thing every day. In the short time my relative has been there, at least 6 staffers have left. The night workers are especially lazy. Peoples laundry is done, but it is a mess. it is all thrown together---towels, sheets, nice clothes and when they put them on hangers they don't even take the time to button the top button, or hang up the pants neatly. The food is not good and never changes. it is about like hospital or school cafeteria food.

June 13, 2012

By hbradley

My mother needed memory care and a secure setting and we found it at Southern Pines ! I cannot say enough about the caring staff and the surroundings which are second to none. The staff love their jobs and the residents (we saw no turnover for over a year) and it shows! This community is a great value for the money and Thomasville, GA has many pretty places to go - including the City Rose Garden - which is next door to Southern Pines.

October 10, 2011

By Mrs.Mills

When I volunteered here I loved that the place was in a nice community, well organized and very clean. The only issue was i did notice the staff members weren't to personally involved with the seniors. For example I noticed an elderly woman continuously asking for help to put on her lipstick, no one would help her so I went ahead and did it myself.

Costs for Southern Pines

Photos of Southern Pines

Services and Amenities of Southern Pines

• Licenses: Georgia - Personal Care Home

• About Southern Pines

Southern Pines is a one-of-a-kind retirement campus. The beauty and charm of the setting-indoors and out-enhances the daily lives of its residents. With multiple amenities, seldom seen in a retirement community, it is a perfect place to call "home".

The state-of-the-art community offers three levels of care: independent living Victorian Cottages and new independent living apartment homes, assisted living suites, and a specialized memory care neighborhood. The Victorian Cottages and apartment homes in The Village allow you the comfort and convenience of your own home with none of the hassle. The Clubhouse at the Village provides a space for independent living residents to relax, dine, and entertain. Spacious assisted living suites in The Gardens and The Inn provide carefree living for those residents who need assistance with activities of daily living.

The separate Beacon Memory Care Neighborhood is especially designed for those suffering from Alzheimer's disease or other forms of dementia. Based on the latest research, the neighborhood incorporates a simple, easy-to-navigate design that reduces stress and increases comfort. While the community is beautiful, it is our caring staff that truly sets us apart. In addition to full-time residency, short-term stays are available.

Map of Southern Pines