Discovery Village At Sugarloaf

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

1220 Satellite Boulevard, Suwanee, GA 30024
Discovery Village At Sugarloaf (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Discovery Village At Sugarloaf

Assisted Living Reviews for Discovery Village At Sugarloaf

October 10, 2016

By Linda068525

We went to Discovery Village. It was out of our league. It was just more than what we wanted. It was very social. The apartments and all were very nice. The staff was very nice. I know one of the ladies that was there, and that helped. They had all been very cordial and helpful. They even invited us for lunch. It was a very nice place.

December 30, 2015

By Deb34

The amenities at Discovery Village at Sugarloaf were really good. In fact, it was like a five-star resort. They had an in-house theater and a pool. It seemed like all of the residents were good friends. I would have loved to put my dad there, but it was too expensive for our budget. It was really nice. The dining room was very large with tables of four and six, but there was also a bistro area where you could get snacks and sandwiches throughout the day. There were private apartments for independent living. The rooms were clean. They have 24-hour registered nurses on duty.

October 28, 2015

Discovery Village at Sugarloaf is very nice with a very friendly atmosphere. My parents' room is 720 sq. ft; it has a living room, two bedrooms, and a bathroom. I have eaten there, and it is good food. They have all kinds of stuff; there is something going on all the time. They go to Walmart, and they have bingo, entertainment, church services -- everything. The dining area is very clean, and had a wide variety of food choices. They are very attentive.

June 29, 2015

My mother-in-law and father-in-law lived in Noble Village. It was a lot similar to the other facility -- e.g. very luxurious appointments. They also have a theater and a beauty parlor on site. The facility was very well appointed and state-of-the-art in terms of it being a home. It was much more like an apartment than anything else. My in-laws had a double apartment. They allowed them to put a door in between two adjoining apartment units so that they had like a two-bedroom with a kitchenette. It was very well appointed.

February 19, 2015

By Joan Williams

We are very pleased with the quality of care our parents receive. All of the staff are friendly and show genuine concern for our parents and us. The food is very good, the environment is attractive and clean. There is good communication between staff and us on our parents' care.

January 24, 2015

Noble Village was beautiful, very clean, and very nice. The staff seemed nice, but I only met the sales staff. I thought it was going to be really expensive there.

January 13, 2015

One of the reasons why we picked Noble Village is because it's big and spacious. It's suited for large and extended families if they visit together. Since my parents moved in, we've been most impressed with the staff and as to how much they care for them. The staff is people oriented and loving. They are plenty of activities available for the residents. I was very impressed with all the things they could do.

Thank you for excellent review and noticing our continued dedication to provide a world-class, friendly senior-living community. It is an absolute pleasure having your parents live with us.

November 26, 2014

By Alan15

Discovery just bought this facility (was Noble Village) a month ago. Already, we see positive changes. Very encouraging.

September 29, 2014

Noble Village was just bought by a large company that is going to expand it. It is close by and some of their services are good or better than anything I looked at in the area. Right now, I can say it is one of the few best that I saw. The activities are fantastic and the food was great.

March 28, 2014

Noble Village at Sugarloaf's room was nice, but it was really not large enough for us. We built a house 13 years ago, and it is 5000 square feet. We knew we would have to condition ourselves to moving into something like that. It is going to be difficult to find something that is comparable to what we are living in now. Overall, their rooms were OK. Also, we didn't want just an independent living; we want something that has assisted with it. The facility was clean but it was very plain. The lady who worked with us was nice.

January 13, 2014

I liked Noble Village because it had individual cottages with its own garage. If you were in independent living that would come in handy and if you need assisted living, you could go across the street into the building. The apartments were nice but small with a very small kitchen facility. You could probably get a couch, a chair and a twin bed in there. They had showers with handicap setup. The assisted living did not have a stove and oven but the independent living did.The staff was kind of busy and the girl who took me around wasn't in charge but an assistant at the desk. They could have been more friendly but they weren't.

Independent Living Reviews for Discovery Village At Sugarloaf

• Condos Townhomes
  • Housing Extra: Cottages

• Coffee Shop
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Bistro, Movie Theater, Quaint Lodge Environment, Legends Club Room, Luckyís Card & Game Room, Discovery Zone Media Center And Library, Roverís Run Pet Park, Emergency Call Response System. Il: Washer & Dryer Included

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Activities Extra: Movies, Horseshoe Pit, Happy Hours

• Special Diets

• Pets: Yes

• Range Of Services Extra: Daily Trash Removal, Manicures And Pedicures, Blood Pressure Monitoring, Ongoing Health And Wellness Assessments

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

Training Areas

• Patient Transfers

About Discovery Village At Sugarloaf

Welcome to Discovery Village At Sugarloaf, a senior-living community located in Suwanee, Georgia, just northeast of Atlanta, designed to offer a blend of independence, active lifestyle, comfort and security for you to enjoy your retirement years, no matter what stage of life you are in. Discovery Village At Sugarloaf offers several neighborhoods to meet the needs of Independent Living, Personal Care and Memory Care challenges. Residents enjoy gourmet dining, full calendar of social and recreational activities, a Grande Clubhouse with resort style amenities, a professional staff available 24 hours a day and much, much more.

Map of Discovery Village At Sugarloaf