Monarch Villa

Reviews of Monarch Villa

Memory Care Reviews for Monarch Villa

September 29, 2016

By Crystal623806

Autumn Leaves of Stockbridge is a beautiful place. The rooms are very nice, and I like the windows; you could see the grass, the trees, and the flowers. They have a bathroom where they have bath tubs like a Jacuzzi. When you first walked in, it had a beautiful and very bright fireplace with all kinds of pictures in it. The staff seemed like they were friendly.

May 10, 2016

By VisitorTLCGV

Autumn Leaves of Stockbridge was very nice. The gentleman who walked me around was very knowledgeable. I didn't have any complaints. It would be a good place for my dad, so I did not look at others. They had a community room where they played bingo and cards.

January 31, 2016

By TF1

I thought Autumn Leaves of Stockbridge was a very nice place. Hopefully I’ll be able to get my mother there. If I can afford to do it, I’m definitely going to do it. I’m going through some paperwork right now with them. They do arts, crafts, television, reading, cooking, and baking. They do a little of everything. My mother has Alzheimer’s, so I don’t know if she’ll be able to do much of that though. It seemed to be a very nice place.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

• Activities Extra: Chair Chi

• Minimum Age: None

• State Licenses: ALC000160

About Monarch Villa

For the highest quality memory care in the Stockbridge, GA., area, consider Autumn Leaves&reg assisted living community. We don't simply care for people with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia; we nurture them. At our community, you can feel confident that your loved one will receive unparalleled, compassionate care.

Visit Autumn Leaves today to see the difference our family can make for your family.

Map of Monarch Villa