Laurel Park at Henry Med Center

Reviews of Laurel Park at Henry Med Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Laurel Park at Henry Med Center

July 02, 2014

By Stockbridge Resident

Upon my first visit the facility is very nice, however, the care and concern decreases daily! You really have to stay on them and drop by unexpected at all times. While the overall experience is o.k. the patient care could be a lot better. Some of the nursing staff and mangers lack compassionate and communication for things that should be a given. Their business and organizational skills needs a lot of improvement and soon! It would be very sad for such a nice facility to fail because of the staff but I can see it going in that direction. Please don’t let the appearance lure you in!!

September 02, 2012

By Michael 1

It's closer to home. My parents been there for three or four months now. Mom had a stroke, she can't talk, and can't stand. When they first went into Laurel Park, I would say they're probably very good. But you can see every day the care and the facility is going downhill. We had to report abuse and they fired a senior aide for abusing my mother in the shower. She took her fist and turn mother's head both ways. It was well established for 11 years, owned by Henry Medical Center. They take care of my mother when she was in there for rehab and my father was in there for rehab last year. The nurses and CNAs were good. That's another reason why we decided to put them there because of that experience. The nursing care is not up to speed. Both of my parents take blood pressure medicine, but they don't even check the blood pressure before they give the blood pressure medicine unless you're there. Mom's got a wound on her rear, because they're supposed to reposition her every hour. They don't take care of the wound on his leg. They're not taking care of them the way that they're supposed to be taken care of, and they're getting worse. So I'm going to move them out of there. It's steadily going downhill and it's not what it used to be. In fact, several people had asked me in the last two or three months if they should send their loved ones on there, and I said no because I'm looking for a place to move my parents out.

June 01, 2012

By john w1

it is very clean and well kept. looks as if the staff take very good care of the residents.

About Laurel Park at Henry Med Center

Laurel Park at Henry Med Center is a senior living provider in Stockbridge, Georgia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Laurel Park at Henry Med Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Laurel Park at Henry Med Center