Eagles Landing Senior Living

Reviews of Eagles Landing Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Eagles Landing Senior Living

January 24, 2013

By Troy 1

Dogwood Forest is really nice. I went in and took a tour for an adult day care program for my mom. I thought they were awesome. They offer meal service, fitness service, different activities like bingo, different classes, and they also do field trips that are outside of the facility. The staff was friendly.

November 19, 2012

By a granddaughter

We were worried about sending our grandmother to a day care type situation. She has had a rough couple of years and we wanted to know she was well looked after, and loved while we were not there. Dogwood has been so wonderful. Its helped our grandfather get some much needed rest, while having the assurance to know my grandmother is being well taken care of. We would recommend this location to friends and family. They truly are kind and caring. This is what we wanted. We looked at so many places and this one was homey unlike many that were like hospital wards. She is so happy there and we are relieved that she is somewhere we feel is safe. They have fun activities with music, and snacks, and they try and engage them in activities. I hope if you are looking for a place for a loved one that you consider visiting. It is never easy to think about finding care for those we love whom have gotten older, but it has been a major blessing in our families lives.

August 30, 2012

By thewoods

The facility took very good care of my mother-in-law and that was not easy. She was a violent alzheimers patient and needed a lot of supervision. They kept the facility clean and neat and the patients were given activities to do everyday not just left to sit there. The patients were kept very clean and their diets were well maintained. Occasionally I had a problem with the bill and had to go in and discuss it and the medication process was tedious because it had to come from a certain list of accepted pharmacies and be packaged in a certain way which was time consuming and expensive.

Costs for Eagles Landing Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Eagles Landing Senior Living

• State Licenses: ALC000122

About Eagles Landing Senior Living

Eagles Landing Senior Living offers compassionate senior care in Stockbridge, GA. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Eagles Landing Senior Living shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Stockbridge, GA.

Map of Eagles Landing Senior Living