The Gardens of Smyrna

Reviews of The Gardens of Smyrna

Memory Care Reviews for The Gardens of Smyrna

October 20, 2016

By Rosalyn427718

I had a visit at The Gardens of Smyrna. It was very nice. The staff was friendly and showed me a lot when I did the tour. The manager there was nice and helpful. She introduced me to some of the residents there. She showed me around and gave me all the information I needed as far as the prices and all the questions that I had. She said I could give her a call anytime. The facility was clean and very organized. For the activities, they do coloring to stimulate their minds because of their dementia. She said they do a lot of things with them to keep them active. They serve all the meals.

May 10, 2016

By Alberta3

It seemed that everything was in place at The Gardens of Smyrna. The person that greeted me was very nice. She talked with me in depth about her facility and gave me information that I needed. In touring the place, I found that some things needed to be upgraded. In regard to the overall appearance, like lighting fixtures, beddings, woodwork, flooring, and windows, it was not a facility that I would have wanted to put my husband.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Costs for The Gardens of Smyrna

Photos of The Gardens of Smyrna

Services and Amenities of The Gardens of Smyrna

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About The Gardens of Smyrna

Welcome to Gardens of Smyrna, a memory care community located in the Atlanta area where we provide a standard of care that allows your loved ones to age with dignity and grace.

We are a family owned and operated business, with a combined 25 years of experience within the medical, healthcare, and hospitality industries. We understand that making a senior living decision is often fraught with anxiety and confusion. It is our sincere desire to provide transparency to prospective residents and their families. Whether you are ready to move into our community, or looking for more information on your options, our team of compassionate professionals look forward to hearing from you!

Importantly, our services are provided on an all-inclusive basis, without any hidden fees and miscellaneous costs! This unique, resident-focused rent structure helps us in providing care excellence at a reasonable price point.

Map of The Gardens of Smyrna