Sandy Springs Place

Reviews of Sandy Springs Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Sandy Springs Place

July 31, 2015

By Caring1980

It was very nice. The people were extremely nice. I would recommend them to anybody, I really would. And if we were going to move down closer that way, I would move my husband in there.

June 11, 2015

By SM1

My experience was very good. I didn't see much of the rooms, but they're clean. The whole impression was light, bright, clean, nicely landscaped, and pleasant. They seem to have the whole gambit that the place that we are in has all the activities. They have buses to take people to places. They have all kinds of games like card games, Wi-Fi, computers, checkers, movies, and trips for the people. I'm confident that my loved one is safe.

February 11, 2015

By Stephanie29

I went and it was very nice and very clean. Everybody was very friendly. I thought the rooms were adequate. I was only able to see the studio. I didn't see any activity, but it seems they have enough activities to keep my mother occupied. I saw the menu, but I did not try the food.

January 05, 2015

By Mary McCoy

My husband and I met several staff members when we visited and all were knowledgeable and extremely helpful. It is a lovely facility and the apartment they showed us for my Mom was very nice with a new chrome refrigerator built into the cabinet in the kitchen at a height easy to reach. The grounds are lovely too. They are very responsive to calls and questions and were willing to work with us.

October 03, 2014

By Cheryl312

My mother lives here. She loves the friendliness of the staff and she thinks the food is delicious. Her family loves that she is well looked after. It was the most affordable option for us and is conveniently located to our family and her physicians.

October 02, 2014

By Walt4

I just had a tour. I would say that the lady who took me through was very nice. Their rooms were spacious and nice. However, the negative things about the place were the difficulty to go there in the morning and evening because of the traffic and the difficulty in finding a parking space for the visitors.

August 29, 2014

It is where my brother at. It is the only place we could afford that had an opening. This is the cheapest one in Atlanta; it's small, but it’s clean. It has everything he needs. It's handicap-equipped and it’s the best we could find. The staff was fine; they were very helpful and they did everything they were supposed to do. The dining room is very attractive and has a nice view. They are a lot of choices and the food was good -- they can even bring it to you. They have all sorts of activities such as movies and trips out for lunch. He is in independent-living and they can take him places all the time. They have card games and they take him to church. What I really like best is the price, but I hope they can improve on the front door as it doesn't have easy access for the handicapped, but it works.

July 23, 2012

By Christopher B

I went to this facility to visit several of the residents to ray for them. I have had the privilege of going to several of the facilities to talk with some of the residents. The first thing I noticed about this facility was the fact that it was nice and clean. The staff were very friendly and easy to talk to. Despite the amount of residents at the facility, the staff were able to handle the specific needs of each individual person there. This would be a facility that I would definitely recommend for others to go to. The size of the rooms were definitely a plus! There was also alot for the residents to do, bingo being one of the main attractions. They will definitely not be bored here nor will they be under-cared for. This is the place you want to leave your family if they are in the area!

May 17, 2012

By emily1

They were very nice. The rooms were huge and my stepmother was very comfortable. The staff was very cheery and made her feel very good about herself. I did a lot of research before we sent her there and they seemed to be the best and the cleanest. The doctors there were very knowledgeable about her conditions and made me feel more comfortable about leaving her there. Overall, this very emotional experience could have been terrible. Instead, the whole thing went as smoothly as possible. She felt like the staff there were her friends. She was very comfortable which was strange considering she is not the nicest, open person. She was very set in her ways. She seemed brighter when we brought her there. Almost like she was at peace with the way things were going. The sense of peace that we all got from the experience is almost overwhelming.

August 12, 2011

By zack2011

I recommend this place. I have an aunt that is a resident and whenever I visit her she tells me how wonderful everything is. When i visit i notice staff members taking care of the seniors individually and meeting there needs. I saw most of the seniors playing Bingo, karaoke but Aunt was more interested in the television and playing board games.

Memory Care Reviews for Sandy Springs Place

Costs for Sandy Springs Place

Services and Amenities of Sandy Springs Place

• State Licenses: PCH001917, PCH001919

• Get Costs

About Sandy Springs Place

At Sandy Springs Place, our pet friendly senior living community in Atlanta, GA, we deliver compassionate personal care that helps our residents with their daily routine. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time licensed nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Our adjacent senior community provides high quality memory care to seniors with Alzheimer's and Dementia. Having this continuum of care provides peace of mind and comfort to residents by knowing they can stay in a familiar environment if the need arises. Our residents engage in a variety of community activities, such as Friday Happy Hour, daily exercise classes, Bingo, and devotional services, along with plenty of shopping, dining and scenic excursions. The beautifully landscaped grounds provide a picturesque backdrop to the well maintained community. Contact us today to learn more about our senior living community in Atlanta, GA.

Map of Sandy Springs Place