Coastal Senior Living
Offers Assisted Living
Reviews of Coastal Senior Living
Assisted Living Reviews for Coastal Senior Living
July 28, 2011
I am a friend or relative of a resident
Costs for Coastal Senior Living
Services and Amenities of Coastal Senior Living
- All Inclusive Rent
- Entry Fee
- Assisted Living Starting At: $2250/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 020030021
About Coastal Senior Living
Our personal care home consists of homes of 24 beds. We are smaller and more intimate than large congregate settings yet larger than the family model homes. These “mid-size” homes allow the best of both worlds. We are larger and, therefore, more handicapped accessible. We have more staff and more activity than in smaller settings. However, we are still small enough to be non-institutional in character having the feel of a “home” away from home. Residents genuinely become like family and most resident families participate fully in the life at the homes.
Senior living services include the following:
- Assistance with personal care home or host home placement appropriate to the needs and location of the individual.
- 24-hour supervision and management.
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting.
- Nutritious meals and snacks served daily.
- Assistance with medication management.
- Health monitored by a registered nurse.
- Housekeeping and laundry services.
What Makes Us Special
We go out of our way to ensure 100% customer satisfaction and take the time to listen to the needs of our residents, providing them with the right assisted living home for them.