The Phoenix at Roswell

Reviews of The Phoenix at Roswell

Memory Care Reviews for The Phoenix at Roswell

January 31, 2016

By Marcia27

The people at The Phoenix were very nice. I think they were very interested in having my father come there. I did not have as good of a feeling about that facility though. There were a few places that kind of smelled like urine, and that really turned me off. An employee came up to us during the tour, and she told me that it was the greatest place and she loved working here, and that sort of thing. And they did call me afterwards -- the director did to find out how my visit was. They were comparing themselves to the other facilities that I have visited and kind of put down those other facilities, and I didn’t think that it was a very professional thing to do. They were OK and everyone I met was friendly. I just thought that those comments about the other places were really unprofessional. They said they had respite stay and you could stay for a 30-day minimum, they had dementia care practitioner certification, and they held consultations with families every last Saturday of the month.

February 26, 2015

Pacifica (Roswell) was very good I think for dementia with behavioral issues. That was what it was designed for, but it was far away. They also have Dr. Segal, and that’s a big plus. It’s a totally different kind of layout; it’s basically like the Pentagon. It’s like a giant oval with rooms. They have signs at different points on this big oval or rectangle road. It goes around the whole facility, and I am afraid that Dan would get lost.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: ALC000173

About The Phoenix at Roswell

Experience southern charm at its finest just thirty minutes north of Atlanta, in Roswell, Georgia. This majestic home offers the best of both worlds: Assisted Living with independence encouraged and supported by our associates. Our seniors nestle into a familiar home setting with well-lit rooms, cozy gathering spaces, and impeccably maintained grounds all in a secluded suburban neighborhood. Your tranquil new home awaits you at The Phoenix at Roswell. We look forward to welcoming you home.

Map of The Phoenix at Roswell