The staff at this facility, if you pay attention, are completely off the mark and say conflicting things.
1. At sign in they assured me that my Dad could go outside anytime on his own, into the courtyard, and that they'd give him a key. They did not.
2. At sign in they told me that my Dad would have a key to his room door. 5 weeks later, after I got upset, they made a key. My Dad has anxiety disorder. Not having a key caused him a lot of fear and worry.
3. The nurse, after him being there 6 weeks, did not know if she should be checking his blood sugar.
4. They list a bunch of activities on the calender for residents to take part in. In 6 weeks I never saw an activity going on.
5. Sorry to say, I watched as a nurse picked an elder up out of her chair and set her down harshly in another chair then grabbed the patients hands and shoved them into the patients chest. She still has her job, despite me reporting it.
6. Today, when I go to talk with director about something she wasn't following up on, I found her sitting on a table in an office with other staff drinking wine. I have no problem with wine. But drinking on the clock, as my Dad is in their care, I have a huge problem.