Insignia of Newnan

Reviews of Insignia of Newnan

Assisted Living Reviews for Insignia of Newnan

February 15, 2014

By Atkinson drive

Facility is clean and pleasant with a happy and helpful staff. No matter how large or small our needs have been over the past two and a half years I have always been assisted with professional and personal care and concern.

December 27, 2012

By KathyAnnH

I didn't like Savannah Court. It was old and sort of rundown looking, so I wasn't too pleased with that. I was not immediately welcome. The lady seemed hesitant to talk to me even if I had an appointment to take a tour of the place. The lady just wasn't ready for me, so that was disconcerting. We just decided not to go with them. The Alzheimer's unit itself was very depressing. The rooms were very dingy and dark. It didn't have a garden or anything where the people could get out and walk around. That disturbed me, because I've been to one that had a garden behind it, so the residents could go out and actually sit in sunshine.

Costs for Insignia of Newnan

Photos of Insignia of Newnan

Services and Amenities of Insignia of Newnan

• Features Extra: Library

• Pharma

• Home Sale Assistance

About Insignia of Newnan

Choosing a senior living community is a big decision. It is important for you to know exactly how an Insignia Community differs from the rest. By choosing an Insignia Community, you can expect to enjoy these 5 benefits:

We are a family owned and operated and provide boutique style communities. Offer unique signature programs designed to meet your individual needs & lifestyle. A professional, caring staff with an emphasis on creating an inviting and warm environment. Earning your Trust is our first priority. We earn it…we listen, understand, care and respond. Our Electronic Health Systems provide ready access to health care professionals for prompt Intervention and treatment.

Assisted Living is the ideal solution for seniors who value their independence, yet need some help with daily activities, such as dressing, bathing, and medication reminders. We focus on individual wellness, and encourage continued independence with a personalized plan of assistance provided by well-trained team members available around the clock, seven days a week. By customizing personal care offerings for the individual, we help to ease assisted living residents through important lifestyle transitions that complement their abilities.

Your loved one’s safety is of utmost importance to us. Once you start feeling like your loved one has more specialized needs that aren’t being met, it’s a good time to investigate whether you or your loved one could benefit from memory care. Memory Care is a specialized facility program unit at Insignia that’s structured, licensed, and staffed to handle the increased demands of caring for residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.

We go beyond clinical care. We train and adapt our care associates behavior to our residents needs. We create neighborhood environments where no one is left behind.

Insignia’s Mission is to connect with all people we come in contact with to enrich their lives. It all begins by listening and understanding the needs of others and providing the most comfortable lifestyle available in the most caring environment.

Map of Insignia of Newnan