Benton House

Reviews of Benton House

Assisted Living Reviews for Benton House

May 21, 2015

By Mary111189650

My mother is at Benton House of Newnan. It is very upscale. It is a new facility. It is very beautiful. They have nice gardens. My mother has a single room. It is very nice and plush, and you can bring your own furniture. The food is very good. The dining room is very nice. They have an activity room where they have people come, put on performances, and sing. They have ministers who come for different religious activities. They do bingo and paint Easter eggs. They have regular activities all the time. They have a salon where my mother can get her hair done. They have a podiatrist who comes in. With regards to security, you have to have codes to get in and out of the doors. I would absolutely recommend this place to others.

December 30, 2013

Brenton House of Newnan just newly opened and the facility is very nice. The lady took us on a tour and showed us the different rooms and they were very nice. The facility was beautifully kept. The grounds were nicely kept with the grass and the flowers. The rooms were all beautifully decorated. It was very clean when we walked through it. There wasn’t any smell. The staff were great and they were able to answer our questions.

July 14, 2013

I also checked Benton House of Newnan for my father. It was a wonderful place, though it was kind of pricey. I told them that my dad is a very outdoorish kind of guy and they showed me a path around the lake. They also have a gazebo and a barbecue area outside. They have more outdoor areas for your loved ones to go walk around. There are rocking chairs on the porch which give you a homey feel to it. The apartments were very clean and a little bit bigger. They were kind of more independent. Their rooms were very spacious with all good safety precautions. Also their dining room was very clean. The staff that they have there was very helpful attending to all my needs during the visit.

About Benton House

Benton House is a senior living provider in Newnan, Georgia that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Benton House for more details on services and rates.

Map of Benton House