Signature Healthcare of Marietta

Assisted Living Reviews for Signature Healthcare of Marietta

Nursing Home Reviews for Signature Healthcare of Marietta

February 07, 2018

By tishlang

Excellent therapy, caring staff. Communicate and be realistic with your expectations!

Thanks for reviewing us! Your feedback is valuable to us! Our staff truly values serving our elders and their families.- Sincerely, Signature HealthCARE

July 03, 2017

By chambsu

This place is horrible. Needs to be closed. The staff is very rude and will not return any calls. My mom was there for about 6 weeks. I heard from the doctor once and I requested numerous meetings. I would not recommend this to my worse enemy. Every time I went to visit my mom her light was on and it too 20 minutes to just be acknowledged. My mom fell while in their care and they never called me. That is protocol. My mom oxygen tank was not plugged up for the first 2 days. Speech therapy discovered that. I had to constantly educate the staff on my moms condition. Sometimes she had to wait on her meals because they could not get it right or just forgot to bring her meal to her. I felt like myself or a family member had to be with her all the time.

Hello, Please know that we take all concerns seriously. We welcome all feedback as we are always looking for areas we can improve upon. Our Careline is available to anyone (family, resident or employee) to have any concerns, complaints or grievances addressed. This Careline is located at Signature's home office in Louisville, Kentucky. We have shared your message with our Careline advisors; however, if you wish to discuss this further, please call our Careline, email us, or give us the best number to reach you. Sincerely, Signature HealthCARE

March 18, 2017

By Loving Relative2

Excellent rehab, but if you want your loved one taken care of or if you want meds delivered accurately or on time, look elsewhere. Nurse Call system is a joke.

Thank you for taking the time to review us, and please know that we value your feedback. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please call our anonymous Signature CAREline. Sincerely - Signature HealthCARE

January 20, 2017

By Marietta@1

My mom's room was filthy. Most of the staff was very unresponsive. The administration was brutal....Would recommend that you NEVER put a loved one there!! A few nice folks, but they are way understaffed, and the management gives lip service only, does nothing about it.

November 18, 2016

By Jrob992

Please do NOT send your family members here!!! Dropped off mother to help with post hip surgery care and was informed by her this place just isn't up to par. Bathroom grout isn't clean and they don't provide flip flops for patients. They served bathroom sink (covered in lime and calcium) water to my loved one!!! When we tried to check out they made it incredibly hard and forced us to wait to see dr. just to be discharged from what should've been a VOLUNTARY stay!!! WILL NEVER USE THIS PLACE AGAIN!!!!!! AVOID ! AVOID! AVOID!

August 13, 2016

By Caring_2645858

Other

My mother was in Signature for 5 weeks. I was with her when she was admitted. It was at night and the main staff other than nurses was not there at that time, but I did let the nurse on duty know that my mother has divirticulosis and dysphasia ( swallowing problem) therefore her diet would need to be different than the regular meals. She would not be able to eat certain foods. I tried and tried to get her meals adjusted but they never got it right. She only weighed 113 pounds when she entered and she weighed 98 pounds when she was discharged due to their lack of interest in her meals. I would NEVER put her back there again. She has been home for a week and with the help of my family she has gained weight already! Additionally, the occupational therapist did nothing to increase her upper body strength. They had her putting pegs in holes and stack blocks. She did not need that and it annoyed her to even go for that therapy. Again, she has an occupational therapist going into her home twice a week and he is not only working on her upper body strength but is also helping her with pain in her right shoulder.

January 31, 2016

By Cyndy1

I did not like Signature Healthcare of Marietta. Not much impressed me with this facility. The rehab rooms looked nicer than the nursing rooms. They have carpet in the halls and I do not like carpet in the halls. Other than the dining room and one little area to play cards, I did not see any day rooms. I saw people outside the doors just hanging off their wheelchairs; I didn’t like it. However, the girl was very accommodating when I toured the place. The staff was nice.

September 15, 2015

By Daughter of Loved 1

WORST FACILITY EVER!!! Wrong medication given, or no medication at all. The nurse would enter the room and hand my relative a cup with meds, but would not explain anything or even ask for a name to ensure she had the right person. REDICULAS…I will NEVER subject a loved one to that place again.

March 12, 2015

I had surgery, and they took me to Signature for a little while, but they weren’t really equipped. They looked after me, and after a few days they sent me to the emergency room; I have just gotten home from there. When I first went, I was very upset as they put me off in an old wing behind a curtain, people hollered on that, and I started crying and calling my niece ask her to come and stay with me. Four people had to share one bathroom. You can’t get the wheelchair into the bathroom. When you sit on the toilet, the door was open, and the other woman in the space could watch me while I was on the toilet. It was horrible. However, some of the staff was good, and some were not. The food was not good, and I didn’t eat much in there. The gym was good, but as far as general living, that was just awful. Just before they took me to the emergency room, they put me in a nice, private room in another wing, and it was just wonderful. If they put me in that room in the first place, I would have an entirely different memory of them. While I was in the hospital, my niece went by my room at Signature, and they had already packed up all my stuff in boxes and given my bed to somebody else, so I couldn’t go back there.

August 27, 2013

By Carol J.

My mother had been in a hospital and they put her in Signature Healthcare to help her get her strength back. She was there for about a month. She liked this facility. The place was very good. It was clean. The nurses and the aides were all very nice. She received good care there. They had good occupational therapists and physical therapists that worked with her and they were very good. I would give this facility a high rating.

June 07, 2013

My father was in Signature Healthcare for rehab. It's an old building but very clean. He received an attentive and compassionate care there. Since I've visited my dad quite a bit I noticed that the staff don't brief each other properly when they changed shifts. They also have a lot of traveling nurses that, there's a lot of shifting in and out of the place.

March 28, 2013

By Caring 9215

I visited Signature Health Center for my mom. It was very nice and clean. They also had very spacious pathways. They seemed attentive to their patients.

Services and Amenities of Signature Healthcare of Marietta

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Signature Healthcare of Marietta

Signature Healthcare of Marietta is a senior living provider in Marietta, Georgia that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Signature Healthcare of Marietta for more details on services and rates.

Map of Signature Healthcare of Marietta