Johnson Ferry Senior Living

Reviews of Johnson Ferry Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Johnson Ferry Senior Living

August 27, 2013

By newtoatlanta

Atria is too far. I wouldn't want my mother that far. The facility is nice but not as new. They do have nice common areas but they don't have garden there. It has a nice atmosphere, although I felt like it is more urban and not as cozy. Nevertheless, their staff is very pleasant and they have many activities.

September 06, 2011

By july78

My mother enjoyed her stay here. They took excellent care of her every time I came to visit I'd ask her how everything was going and she never complained. Every time i came to visit her bedroom was always clean, neat, trash taken out, and she always looked great they made sure she had on clean clothes at all times. I even watched some of the staff help her with her makeup

Costs for Johnson Ferry Senior Living

Photos of Johnson Ferry Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Johnson Ferry Senior Living

• Housing Extra: Private Room For Assisted Living, Private And Shared Rooms In Memory Care

About Johnson Ferry Senior Living

At Johnson Ferry Senior Living our difference is built on the understanding that aging and memory loss affects everyone differently; therefore care and services for seniors should be designed to serve the uniqueness of each individual. A dedicated team of trained, engaged, and loyal associates delivers all individualized and group programs. This team appreciates the complexities of the aging process and shares our core belief, “When it comes to your loved one, EVERYTHING matters.”

Johnson Ferry Senior Living care for our residents as we would our own family. Our goal of overall wellness is incorporated into every aspect of our assisted living with apartment style suites, individually tailored activities, and purposeful interaction. We strives to create a family atmosphere where establishing trust and building relationships is key. Our highly qualified staff is chosen not only based on their education, previous experience, and in-depth knowledge of senior care, but also on their ability to serve with compassion in every circumstance.

We specializes in managing the highs and lows of individuals living with Alzheimer’s or the many forms of dementia. We understand the affects memory loss can have on the entire family. We welcome the opportunity to care for your loved one with compassion and understanding.

Phoenix Senior Living, whose leadership collectively has been serving seniors in the Southeast for more than 30 years, believes that transitioning into your new home at Johnson Ferry Senior Living welcomes a new chapter in your life, where seniors can live as independently as they desire — a life where seniors Live, Love, Learn.

Map of Johnson Ferry Senior Living