Alto Senior Living of Marietta

Alto Senior Living of Marietta (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Alto Senior Living of Marietta

Assisted Living Reviews for Alto Senior Living of Marietta

February 26, 2015

Bickford was very nice, but the parking was terrible; it had very little. The location is fantastic; it’s just really convenient. I think they have assisted living and memory care. It has two buildings and two entrances. It was an older facility, but it was adequately staffed. The activities that they were offering kind of migrate a little bit with the residents, whatever the residents need. The activities that they had were kind of pre-school living type things. They were very simple and conveniently located for me. The thing that kind of puts me off for him is that the activities just seemed like the residents were not as with it. The residents were more demented or senile. They had an indoor courtyard, a bus, and shopping trips.

January 29, 2015

By Steve100791850

My mother is in Bickford of Marietta. I like that it is small, intimate, and close to our house. I am very happy so far.

June 17, 2014

By Sandy34

I had a friend at Bickford. She was in a studio apartment. She and her family were fine with that, but that's not what my mother wanted. They had activities like bingo, movies, Bible studies, and the usual things. The staff was fine, and everybody was nice.

November 28, 2013

My sister goes to Brickford adult day care and she's doing very good there. I love it and it's really great. They take good care of her. They have activities like bingo, sitting exercises and they have really good things for her there. She is able to communicate with another person who is on her level. They kind of stimulate her a little bit. They give them lunch and they have two menus to choose from on what they want to eat that day. It is really a good facility from what I see and she comes back happy.

Photos of Alto Senior Living of Marietta

Services and Amenities of Alto Senior Living of Marietta

• State Licenses: ALC000031

About Alto Senior Living of Marietta

With over 45 years of experience in ownership, operations, development and property management, Allegro is a well-respected leader in the senior living industry. We take pride in our reputation, driven by our core values of honesty, compassion and excellence.

Map of Alto Senior Living of Marietta