John-Wesley Villas

Reviews of John-Wesley Villas

Assisted Living Reviews for John-Wesley Villas

October 22, 2014

By Ruth44

John-Wesley Villas was very nice, and it was more upscale. However, I think the reason that my mother was not impressed with it was there was not any activity that was going on, and it was a Saturday when we visited, so it was just kind of a drag. The apartments were all studio apartments, and they had little outdoor patios, which were nice. The studio apartments were large but they all opened into one big, great room. There weren't any hallways, they just opened into the big, great room where the activities and the dining took place. The person that we dealt with -- who I guess was the person who was trying to recruit new business -- was very nice and she knew my mother from previous encounters, but the manager was a different kind of person. I think she really scared my mother.

June 25, 2013

By Lilie1

John Wesley Villas is a wonderful group. They are excellent. Whenever there is problem, the staff quickly addresses it. My mother is very happy there.

October 11, 2012

By Grace N.

This assisted living facility is exceptional. The staff is the best I have seen in the Macon area. They really encourage the residents to be as independent as possible. The staff is also very upbeat and the resident care assistants have a passion for their jobs. Volunteering would be a great idea for anyone looking to dedicate their time to helping the elderly. I also appreciated their private dining rooms so residents could invite their families for sit down dinners whenever they liked. The residents responded very positively to the staff and you could sense the trust they both had for each other. The atmosphere is positive and carefree, just like they would be if they were in their own homes with no assistance. There were many physical activities too - swimming, arts and crafts, piano, ect. that are available for the residents to use. Overall, the place gets a huge applause for atmosphere. It makes all the difference!

November 02, 2011

By Angelou

My ggrandparents stayed in this assisted living facility until they passed away last year. The staff was very kind to both of them, but it was also very firm with their standards. Despite the stubbornness of both of my grandparents, they very kindly made sure that they got plenty of safe exercise, kept a good diet, and maintained a good relationship with their doctors. When my grandfather passed away, my grandmother was very heartbroken and they really tried to make her comfortable in his absence. They allowed her to keep his name card at his seat at the dinner table so that she could keep his spot until she passed away. They listened to her and were very good to her. I am very thankful for the staff being so pleasant and sweet, and I know my grandmother was too.

About John-Wesley Villas

John-Wesley Villas is a senior living provider in Macon, Georgia that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact John-Wesley Villas for more details on services and rates.

Map of John-Wesley Villas