Magnolia Senior Living

Reviews of Magnolia Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Magnolia Senior Living

August 21, 2017

By Relative

Magnolia Senior Living is a nice place. Mom gets physical and occupational therapy. They are attentive, and I don’t have any complaints. They offer complete services, and Mom is well looked after. I don’t have to worry about her being alone. Somebody helps her with her bathroom needs, meals, laundry, and cleaning her room. It's nice. Her room is spacious and has a private, attached bathroom. She has her own things in her room, which makes it feel more like home. She has a view of the courtyard, and her bathroom is handicap accessible.

March 13, 2017

By Justbeth

I was welcomed with a warm caring staff. They were able to answer any and all of my questions satisfactorily. They put me at ease and assured me my Mother-in-Law would be well taken care of and understood all of the needs that she had to have to have a smooth transition from my home to theirs.

July 26, 2016

By Diane471845

We’re very pleased with Magnolia Senior Living. The staff is great, and we haven’t had any complaints, though we’ve just been there for a couple of weeks. My mother seems pleased with the food. Her room is kind of average; it’s not as big as some but bigger than others. As of right now, I’d give it a 5.

Costs for Magnolia Senior Living

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

• State Licenses: 2016007071

About Magnolia Senior Living

Magnolia Senior Living is a privately owned 70-bed Personal Care Home designed to meet the individual needs of each resident. This lovely, comfortable and well-designed community will surprise you with it's amenities. From the spacious apartments and creative activity program to the extremely organized and professional individualized care...Magnolia has it all.

We allow our residents to live independently yet have the personal touch of support for any or all daily activities.

Our 24 hour staff includes a licensed hair stylist and massage therapist plus a pharmacy delivery service is also available.

Map of Magnolia Senior Living