Bestcare Senior Home

Reviews of Bestcare Senior Home

Assisted Living Reviews for Bestcare Senior Home

April 26, 2012

By Brain Roberts

When I went to visit the Bestcare Assisted Living Center I was impressed of the wonderful scenery that greeted me as I entered the facility. It shows how they care about even little things that wouldn't really matter to much to make you enjoy and feel as comfortable as possible. The faculty members always had a smiled on their face and greeted you all the time. They were very helpful and at giving directions around the facility. The patients that were with them always seemed to enjoy their company. It helps to know that people who love their job and truly care work there. The lady that we went to visit said that she loves the faculty members there and said that they are always there and usually comply with your needs. Overall I think that the Bestcare Assisted Living Center is a great choice for anyone in the Lawrenceville GA area.

August 03, 2010

By polarbear14

No go

I would not recommend this place unless you want to dump a loved one. I went there and toured it. Very crouded, everyone sat in front of a TV. Their walking space is about as long as two rooms. Poor setup and is located in a business complex.

Costs for Bestcare Senior Home

Photos of Bestcare Senior Home

Services and Amenities of Bestcare Senior Home

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 067-02-016-1

• About Bestcare Senior Home

We have 22 certified beds. It is special designed for Senior Memory Care. Compare with many Assisted Living Home we are very homey, nice, clean, and secure... We have won a high reputation on resident individualized personal care, and also have lots experiences for residents who have many medical and Memory issues... Bestcare is proud to be listed on BBB.

We have a very acknowledged Geriatric Physician Assistant coming every month to do residents’ around, full time RNs supervision 24/7, staff to residents ratio 1:5, contracted Pharmacy bubble pack and delivery residents medications for free, Podiatrist, PT, OT, Activity specialist and Barber service...

We also work with many VNS and Hospice which provide Nursing and Hospice service in our facility.

To compare with many big facilities that you will pay much less, but your love one will receive much more personal attention and well care.

Geriatric Physician Assistant coming every month to do residents’ around, full time RNs supervision 24/7. We do X-Ray, ultrasound, EKG, UA, and Blood work all inside of facility.

Map of Bestcare Senior Home