Ashton Hall of Sugarloaf

Reviews of Ashton Hall of Sugarloaf

Assisted Living Reviews for Ashton Hall of Sugarloaf

February 11, 2016

By Tim Smith

Great Community! My mother was a resident there for 4 years and my had a wonderful experience. The staff is very well trained and I like the fact that the community is family owned. I would recommend to anyone!

January 26, 2016

By Kitty51

My mother has lived at Ashton Hall for 3 years. We have been very pleased with the level of service there. The food is good and the guy that runs it, Curt is a nice guy who always answers my questions and is patient with my mom. I know that she can be stubborn. Thank you.

September 25, 2015

By Be we care

Have a family member who is currently living here. We are in the process of relocating him. First, of all the owner of the facility never greeted us as anytime he sits in his office not bothered. You have the so called manager Mandy running this facility. I have never in my life come across someone who is so unprofessional and uncaring as this individual. This facilities only concern is too have our loves ones in wheelchairs and medicated. The staff are very unprofessional as well. This place is a joke to say the least. I rate this place all zero's.

June 19, 2015

By Right Way!!!

I rate them a 4 for the facility and the cost to live there, but I rate them a 1 based on ethics, knowledge of providing adequate care and treatment for the elderly community that have dementia, Alzheimer's, and any other debilitating diseases and illnesses. The people in charge are in dire need for training on positive guidance they bully the workers, residents, and attempt to do it to residents. Last statement: Treat people the way you want to be treated. Examples: Loving, Kind, Ungrudgingly, Smile, Kind Words, Service,... and the list goes on. PS-Then your organization won't have to worry about getting reviews like this from anyone.

July 31, 2014

I like the fact that Ashton Senior Living is nice and clean. The staff were quite excellent. They offer three meals a day. They gather the residents in the morning for a Bible study or other things. The rooms that I looked at have two rooms and a bathroom. The rooms were pretty good, but it’s just very expensive.

June 30, 2014

By bekahfturner

If I could give them zero stars, I would. My grandmother was in Memory Care for about a month and a half. Within that time, they doped my grandmother up to the point where she could not talk, nor sit in a wheelchair. She had infected bed sores, she was severely dehydrated, and contracted e-coli while she was in this Memory Care. During this time, we were never notified that my grandmother was not eating nor drinking at all, and we visited daily. My grandmother was one day away from dying! Do not send your family here. The staff are not even trained to deal with Dementia.

December 07, 2012

By KimL1

The Ashton Hall is nice and clean, but their eating area needed some updating. My mother had been to a hospital and was not able to get back to where she was, so I was kind of in a bind of finding a place fairly quick. Ashton Hall had been very accommodating. They didn't mind at all the time it took to get the finances straight, about how much and when. They just said "bring her on and we'll just get all that taken care of." That was very helpful during a stressful time when I needed to find a place for her immediately.

September 25, 2012

By kathybaskin

Great family owned facility! My parents were residents there for 4 years and I would highly recommend Ashton Hall.

August 16, 2011

By brittjones51

I saw many of the seniors just walking around the center not doing much. Most of the seniors were watching television. The center was very clean and neat yet it didnt have much activity going

Costs for Ashton Hall of Sugarloaf

Photos of Ashton Hall of Sugarloaf

Services and Amenities of Ashton Hall of Sugarloaf

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: ALC00195

• About Ashton Hall of Sugarloaf

Ashton Hall of Sugarloaf is a senior living provider in Lawrenceville, Georgia that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care. Contact Ashton Hall of Sugarloaf for more details on services and rates.

Map of Ashton Hall of Sugarloaf