Northstar Place

Reviews of Northstar Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Northstar Place

December 14, 2016

By Monica016744

I like Northstar Place. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The place is very clean, and my father has adjusted well there. His room has its own bathroom, a refrigerator, a counter, a closet, a dresser, a bed, and a lamp. The location is very nice and quiet. They have a nice gazebo outside where they can go. Dad likes the food there.

January 31, 2016

By Cyndy1

It was pretty but it was more expensive for about the same thing. The rooms looked nice, but the cost was much higher than my mother could provide. I was interested for something that would be a little less where you share a common area and have your own bedroom, but they only had about one or two of those and they were full. However, the people that helped me out were nice and the dining area was absolutely beautiful.

Memory Care Reviews for Northstar Place

Costs for Northstar Place

Photos of Northstar Place

Services and Amenities of Northstar Place

• Get Costs

About Northstar Place

At Northstar Place, our senior living community, we deliver compassionate care while helping our residents with their daily routine. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. We can also coordinate on-site physical therapy, monthly visits by a physician, and routine visits by a podiatrist and dentist. Our residents engage in a variety of stimulating activities, such as tai chi, bingo, socials, arts and crafts, movie nights, and live entertainment. We also go on outings for shopping, dining, and entertainment. Our residents deserve the best, and we work hard to offer them the highest standard of senior living care.

Map of Northstar Place