Jonesboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Jonesboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Jonesboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

October 04, 2011

By lmcrayne

My father in law had Parkinson disease and was not doing well. For three years he was able to live by himself, but that was not possible anymore. He was getting more confused each day. My husband and I lived about thirty miles away from him and we knew it was time to find a nursing home to help him in his final years. Christian City in Union City Georgia was a facility we knew about because a lady that went to our church worked there. We decided to go and speak with the staff and check the facility out. The administrator took us on a tour of the facility. The next day we moved my father in law into the nursing home. He wasn't able to get around by himself, so he was completely dependent on the staff. They were so helpful and kind to him. Each day he got a little worse and needed more help from the staff. They really made sure he had everything he needed.

Services and Amenities of Jonesboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

About Jonesboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Jonesboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Jonesboro, Georgia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Jonesboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Jonesboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center