Dream Catcher Communities

Reviews of Dream Catcher Communities

Assisted Living Reviews for Dream Catcher Communities

August 14, 2012

By Eva P

This home is located on acreage in a somewhat rural area. My husband was there for about a week and had a hard time adjusting to being away from his home. After two days I stayed with him, hoping he would settle in. I lived there with him for 4 days and came to know it well. I was so impressed by the loving, caring staff. It truly is home for all of it residents. They are treated with love and respect. Sadly my husband alzheimers was too far advanced and they do not have lock down for patients as severe as him. So i had to move him. They have 2 Facility Buildings, each one is like walking in a fine home. Well furnished with beautiful furniture and fixtures in the common areas. It truly felt like home. This patient rooms are large and most residents have them set up with there own furniture, couches, recliners, TV, small refrigerators, and anything else they enjoy. The surroundings out side are beautiful, One building is set beside a horse pasture and I loved sitting on the front porch watching them. The food is well cooked and enjoyed by the residents. They are in the planning stages to build a third building. I have told my children that if it ever becomes necessary for me to need an assisted living home to put put me there. I fell in love with the staff and was so sad that hubby could not stay. It is a wonderful place. God Bless the Staff of Dream Catchers, I talked with the staff often and one told me that she hated the last Facility that she worked in. She said she loved working at Dream Catchers and is very happy there. I got to know the staff and would recommend them whole heartely.

January 28, 2012

By David123193

Dream Catchers faculty are amazing and wonderful people. They truly care for and take care of their residents. The rooms that the residents stay in are just wonderful, very well made and put together. The rooms have easy access to most anything and are easy to maneuver in for older ladies and gentlemen. They do have events where the residents can get together and enjoy activities. The have a wonderful cafeteria, very similar to what you would find in a high class dining institution. The cafeteria has carpet flooring and 2 person tables as well as large tables for a group of friends. Residents are offered a choice of what they want to eat and it is served to them within minutes. Residents are allowed to have friends and family visit for most of the day and they are allowed to eat with the residents. Overall I will say that it is a wonderfully amazing assisted living facility.

About Dream Catcher Communities

Dream Catcher Communities is a senior living provider in Jackson, Georgia that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Dream Catcher Communities for more details on services and rates.

Map of Dream Catcher Communities