Lanier Village Estates

Reviews of Lanier Village Estates

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Lanier Village Estates

November 21, 2012

By Eddie Esq.

As The Host of The Eddie Esq. Show for Savvy Seniors www.eddieesq.com WCFO AM Atlanta (1160) and WNJC AM Philadelphia (1360), I was the guest of the management at this ACTS Retirement Community. I visit such communities; this facility is right at the top for "first class" . The management is professional and knowledgeable. I talked with some of the residents and everyone seemed extremely pleased. I can highly recommend them to any of your readers. The parent company headquartered in West Point, PA, has similar communities in PA, DE, Maryland, VA, NC, SC and South Florida as well as Lanier Village at Gainesville, GA.

August 27, 2012

By Jessa077

It is a nice place, they have upscale facilities and the staff is very friendly and attentive. They always welcome visitors with open arms. The food is excellent and the staff really seems to care about the welfare of the residents. There is an activity coordinator who keeps the residents active as much as possible and there are many scheduled activities outside of the facility.

August 15, 2011

By Cathy3

Beautiful, classy facility in north Gainesville. I know many people who live in this assisted living facility and they love it!
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (11) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Lanier Village Estates

• Spanish

About Lanier Village Estates

Lanier Village Estates is a senior living provider in Gainesville, Georgia that offers residents Continuing Care Communities. Contact Lanier Village Estates for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lanier Village Estates