The Bell Minor Home

Reviews of The Bell Minor Home

Nursing Home Reviews for The Bell Minor Home

March 22, 2014

By Mrs Dorothy

Bell Minor and staff has been Awesome my mom passed away today 3/2014 she was a resident their for the last 10 months. I would recommend this place for anyone who need to move their parents to a nursing home . The staff and nurse are very caring all the way to the kitchen staff we will miss coming up their every day and seeing the staff smiling friendly faces

September 25, 2013

By Joan30

The staff at Bell Minor just left my mother-in-law in one area with a TV and I talked to them about that. I told them that there must be some kind of activity she could do. They told me that they have activities, but I have never seen them do anything. Maybe they have some activities for some people who are responsive. When we visited her there, we need to push her wheelchair around and take her for a walk. I think they should do some activities because they are expensive. I would not recommend this place.

April 15, 2009

By lisa-2

My loved one stayed here

This is the worst place for your loved one. They do not take care of them. They will sometimes get them out of bed. They sit in theie own poop and urine all day. They do not get the proper care as far as what they are suppose to eat or drink. They will fall and you will never know it. They are given Meds. that will knock them out so that they will not be a bother to the staff. They do NOT get taken care of at all. Have to stay on them 24/7 to get them to do anything.

Services and Amenities of The Bell Minor Home

About The Bell Minor Home

The Bell Minor Home is a senior living provider in Gainesville, Georgia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Bell Minor Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Bell Minor Home