Autumn Breeze Senior Living

Reviews of Autumn Breeze Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Autumn Breeze Senior Living

August 29, 2015

By Melody8

My mother has already moved into Autumn Breeze. I love it, and momma loves it as much as she can. They are very good and very caring, and it is a very cheerful place. There are a lot of activities. I love everybody that works there. I filled out paperwork when she went in saying what her hobbies were and that she has gotten to where she likes to help to feel needed, and they did that and had done more and more. Yesterday, they went on a picnic. They play games, they play Bingo -- momma loves Bingo -- and they play name that tune. I get a calendar for the month, and I like that. She gets one and I get one; that way if she doesn't remember, then I can say, "Well, at 3 o'clock, you're all going to do the mile walk." They have church services -- and she likes that -- they take them to places, like they take them out to eat sometimes, and everything that she needs is there. They even have a beauty shop. I feel that all of her needs are being met as much as possible. She does have some downers, and I talked to them yesterday about changing the medication to just see if it would work better. They are always there when you need them. The food is very good, she likes the food. They have their big meal at lunch, which works well for older people, so they have breakfast, they have their big meal at lunch, and then they just have a light supper.

Costs for Autumn Breeze Senior Living

Photos of Autumn Breeze Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Autumn Breeze Senior Living

• Housing Extra: We Also Offer Shared Suites.

About Autumn Breeze Senior Living

WELCOME TO AUTUMN BREEZE, A SENIOR LIVING AND ALZHEIMER'S CARE COMMUNITY

THE AUTUMN BREEZE DIFFERENCE

Autumn Breeze is a Senior Living and Alzheimer's care community that offers an innovative and exciting approach to carefree living during your retirement years. We offer the comforts of home, along with services and amenities that are designed expressly to meet the needs and interests of our residents. Our services will enable you to live a lifestyle that you will enjoy and that will help optimize your daily living.

Our mission is to provide a lifestyle that will enhance your life and to create an environment in which you will receive the care you need.

Our Caring Team Brings Peace of Mind

Our team is comprised of dedicated professionals who exhibit genuine compassion, sensitivity, integrity, and respect for each resident. When you feel safe and well cared for in the Autumn Breeze Senior Living Community, you will rediscover the peace of mind that comes from knowing your needs will be met by our caring and compassionate staff.

Warmth, Comfort and Convenience

A place for friends and family to visit and where you can pursue your goals and interests ... retirement living at Autumn Breeze will be all of this and more. Come be part of a wonderful community surrounded by individuals like yourself who seek and enjoy the very best: freedom, companionship, privacy and security.

SENIOR LIVING

Autumn Breeze was designed so you can enjoy your independence and privacy without the complications and responsibilities of managing your own home. Our experienced staff takes away the burden of everyday tasks by offering an extensive array of services. Participating in fun activities and social events and sharing meals with neighbors helps promote friendships and will greatly enhance your quality of life.

ALZHEIMER'S CARE

Tailored for residents with Alzheimer¹s and other dementia-related illnesses, Autumn Breeze offers a self-contained, secure neighborhood called Autumn Care. Autumn Care is designed to minimize triggers of agitation, anxiety and frustration, while consistently adjusting the environment to meet the needs of each resident. Our goal is to help residents reconnect with past interests and experiences, while focusing on creating new memories.

We offer exceptional care and value. We have nurses on staff and weekly Nurse Practitioner house calls to better serve our residents; bathrooms are ADA compliant.

Map of Autumn Breeze Senior Living