Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation Center –  Lafayette

110 Brandywine Boulevard, Fayetteville, GA 30214
Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation Center –  Lafayette (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation Center –  Lafayette

Nursing Home Reviews for Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation Center –  Lafayette

November 29, 2017

By Coopdon

My advice is to stay away from this place. Staff is not very professional. Rehab personnel are good but others do every thing they can to avoid taking responsibility for anything.

May 06, 2017

By Dissat

I was impressed with what I read on this website about Kindred, unfortunately our reality was quite different. The first sign should have been that there was no orientation for me as the wife of my husband who was being admitted for rehab. I got the answers to my initial questions only after I agresdively pursued a meeting with the rehab manager, who was three days delayed in responding to me. A health care facility is only a effective and efficient as the staff it hires. I found the personnel on our wing to be aloof and incompetent. They must learn to speak professionally and be proactive in dealing with patents needs. We were very disappointed because what we expected was only an illusion. After only 2weeks, my husband had a crisis that needed immediate attention and after five hours there was no response. The part-time. Nurse practitioner tried, but the resources to help him were just not available. We had to rush him to a nearby hospital for emergency help and he as ineed in need of acute care medical expertise. We will not return to Kindred nor will we recommend this rehab facility to anyone!

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. Please know we take your concerns very seriously. I've passed along your review to our facility administration for follow up and I would like the opportunity to discuss your concerns directly. Our goal is to respond to you within 48 hours. For your privacy and in order to address your concern in a timely manner, please send your contact information to experience@kindred.com Providing your contact information will help expedite our communication. As an alternative, you may call our anonymous compliance hotline at 1-800-359-7412 to report your concerns. Thank you, Joy S, Manager, Kindred Healthcare

October 05, 2016

By A.R

Parking was good, and the lobby was pretty OK at Kindred. The room in the nursing home side was very good, but when she was on the other side, it wasn’t as good. She did not like the food. It facility was OK, but it wasn’t like it was just like one level. The people were friendly and very forthcoming. They have persons to do her hair or take them out. They have a schedule of activities. The facility was older though, but it was a pretty decent dining area. They have wonderful bird cages, but when you come in the door, it doesn’t seemed like anybody there to greet you.

August 17, 2016

By Joann560764

We chose Kindred Transitional Care and Rehab for my mom. The place is very clean. She is in a shared room, but it’s fine and clean. They have a rehab program and the doctors that were assigned to her are doing wonders. They helped my mom straighten out and give her the right medications. Overall, I am very pleased.

February 24, 2013

By Corncerned Relative

It is my wish to write a wonderful review for this faciliy, but I cannot. This is not a rehabilitation center in my opinion. The care received in this facility seems to be basically nursing home care and not very good care as a nursing home either. I have had to constantly question them about therapy and care. If you are considering this facilty for the rehabilitation of a loved one, don't. Take them somewhere else!

Services and Amenities of Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation Center –  Lafayette

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation Center –  Lafayette

We provide specialized short-term rehabilitation, bridging the gap between hospital and home, as well as long-term care in a safe, compassionate environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Map of Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation Center –  Lafayette