Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation Center –  Lafayette

110 Brandywine Boulevard, Fayetteville, GA 30214
Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation Center –  Lafayette (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation Center –  Lafayette

Nursing Home Reviews for Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation Center –  Lafayette

October 05, 2016

By A.R

Parking was good, and the lobby was pretty OK at Kindred. The room in the nursing home side was very good, but when she was on the other side, it wasn’t as good. She did not like the food. It facility was OK, but it wasn’t like it was just like one level. The people were friendly and very forthcoming. They have persons to do her hair or take them out. They have a schedule of activities. The facility was older though, but it was a pretty decent dining area. They have wonderful bird cages, but when you come in the door, it doesn’t seemed like anybody there to greet you.

August 17, 2016

By Joann560764

We chose Kindred Transitional Care and Rehab for my mom. The place is very clean. She is in a shared room, but it’s fine and clean. They have a rehab program and the doctors that were assigned to her are doing wonders. They helped my mom straighten out and give her the right medications. Overall, I am very pleased.

February 24, 2013

By Corncerned Relative

It is my wish to write a wonderful review for this faciliy, but I cannot. This is not a rehabilitation center in my opinion. The care received in this facility seems to be basically nursing home care and not very good care as a nursing home either. I have had to constantly question them about therapy and care. If you are considering this facilty for the rehabilitation of a loved one, don't. Take them somewhere else!

Services and Amenities of Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation Center –  Lafayette

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2020

About Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation Center –  Lafayette

We provide specialized short-term rehabilitation, bridging the gap between hospital and home, as well as long-term care in a safe, compassionate environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Map of Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation Center –  Lafayette