Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation Center –  Lafayette

110 Brandywine Boulevard, Fayetteville, GA 30214
Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation Center –  Lafayette (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation Center –  Lafayette

Nursing Home Reviews for Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation Center –  Lafayette

August 17, 2016

By Joann560764

We chose Kindred Transitional Care and Rehab for my mom. The place is very clean. She is in a shared room, but it’s fine and clean. They have a rehab program and the doctors that were assigned to her are doing wonders. They helped my mom straighten out and give her the right medications. Overall, I am very pleased.

February 24, 2013

By Corncerned Relative

It is my wish to write a wonderful review for this faciliy, but I cannot. This is not a rehabilitation center in my opinion. The care received in this facility seems to be basically nursing home care and not very good care as a nursing home either. I have had to constantly question them about therapy and care. If you are considering this facilty for the rehabilitation of a loved one, don't. Take them somewhere else!

Services and Amenities of Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation Center –  Lafayette

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2019

About Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation Center –  Lafayette

We provide specialized short-term rehabilitation, bridging the gap between hospital and home, as well as long-term care in a safe, compassionate environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Map of Concordia Nursing and Rehabilitation Center –  Lafayette