Morningside of Evans

Reviews of Morningside of Evans

Assisted Living Reviews for Morningside of Evans

September 30, 2013

By jcannon

Over the past 15 months, Morningside of Evans is the 2nd assisted living facility in which my mother has resided. When my sister and I moved mother to Morningside, it didn't take long to notice the significant improvement in living conditions. While no place will ever be like home, my sister and I looked for a facility that would provide, to my mother, a comfortable atmosphere. This facility provides a clean smell and cheerful appearance, safety for the residents, 3 good meals a day, and numerous activities for residents to participate in. Staff administers all mother's medications in a safe and consistent manner. Residents are nice and seem content, for I talk with several on most every visit. As in any business, not every staff member is perfect, but most are very good at what they do. There is one assisted living facility close by that has many of Morningside's good qualities, but is much more expensive. As long as my mother can maintain her level of health well enough to reside at Morningside, my family is very satisfied with the care this facility provides and would highly recommend it to anyone.

September 12, 2012

By Ryan Owens

The facilities were acceptable and comparable to almost every other assisted living home that I've visited. The reason that I wasn't able to give five stars was the menial staff individuals. Almost every one, to a tee, were either unpleasant or downright rude. With this being said, the nurses and doctors seemed to be respectful and pleasant, although our experiences with them were much less numerous.

July 05, 2012

By jmsaffro

The staff were very friendly, the grounds were well maintained and the facilities were all very clean and accessible. They served three meals a day, and I ate two meals at the site. The food was decent. The individual living spaces were spacious and had nice carpets, etc. I had one family member stay there for a short period (about six months) and she liked it. There are constant activities and different things for the old folks to do. For instance, they would play poker, board games, watch television and even listen to a pianist. Some of the guests were upset about their circumstances, but I'm pretty sure that it didn't have anything to do with the facility per se, and everything to do with their family situation. The workers all appeared to be happy and most of the "guests" seemed happy to be able to talk to different people and interact with others.

Costs for Morningside of Evans

• Low Salt
  • Renal
  • Vegetarian

• About Morningside of Evans

Morningside of Evans offers compassionate senior care in Evans , GA. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Morningside of Evans shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Evans, GA.

Map of Morningside of Evans