Madison Heights Augusta, GA

Madison Heights (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Madison Heights

Memory Care Reviews for Madison Heights

September 20, 2015

Madison Heights was fairly new when I went to visit with the cost of care starting out at approximately $5000 a month. I talked with the staff, and they have followed up as far as not only phone calls, but I'm on an email distribution that they send out monthly. I found them to be very interested in the potential of us using their facility. It's a very nice facility physically. Some of the areas of their various buildings were not set up at that point for taking any new residents there -- no furniture, no pictures on the wall, etc. -- but as it deals with the growth of their program, obviously the physical state of the facility will improve. We did look at one of the rooms, and it was certainly very adequately furnished and very simple. The safety/security precautions of the facility were very impressive, and overall I was favorably impressed with the staff that I did meet.

July 04, 2015

By Claudia17

My husband is at Madison Heights. The facility looks really nice and up to date. With the activities, he does some exercise, and they also have card games.

November 27, 2014

By Kathleen46

My mother is in Madison Heights, and the ratio of help is good. It is brand new, and they have activities all day long. It is a small facility; only 12 rooms per building. They have therapy, exercise, crafts, and devotional. They have supervised baking, cooking, and things in the afternoon. The staff was wonderful, very caring and patient. The food is not what we eat, but everybody seems to like it. I would recommend the facility.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

• Licenses: ALF
  • State Licenses: ALC000157

• Get Costs

About Madison Heights

Madison Heights is the premier assisted living community specializing entirely in memory care in the Evans, Georgia area. By serving only memory-loss or Alzheimer’s residents, we offer a refreshing and intimate environment tailored to our residents.

Every 67 seconds, someone in the United States develops Alzheimer’s disease and with that diagnosis – or other forms of memory loss – comes uncertainty for the future. We put each resident’s individual needs at the center of everything we do, offering an unforeseen approach that our residents and their families not only appreciate, but also deserve.

MEMORY CARE WITH PASSION

Madison Heights is proud of our higher-than-average staffing ratio that ensures each resident receives the personalized care and attention he or she needs and deserves. Our staff are trained not only in assisted living services, but also specialize in the care needed for memory loss. We offer integrated, proactive care plans and an all-inclusive pricing structure, so you can rest assured that your family member is getting the best possible care at our community.

Our memory care services include:

• Three chef-inspired meals plus snacks daily
    • Fitness and wellness activities
    • Programs designed around our residents’ interests
    • Brain fitness and memory enhancement programming
    • Medication management
    • Personal care plan meetings with nurses
    • 24-hour associates
    • RN & LPN are part of our management team

Our community features:

• Small, homelike environment
    • Beautifully landscaped courtyards
    • 24/7 security in our houses and courtyards
    • Private and semi-private apartments

Thank you for your interest at Madison Heights Memory Care. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Madison Heights